You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

He's slipped away. :rose: There was nothing we could do, Mervyn. If we have had the whole Philharmonic Orchestra in there, he'd still have gone. 

Apparently your symphony was written for tympani and organ. :wub:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

:yes:   We're having a terrible time with them bleeding rats.  

There goes a brave man. Whether he comes out alive or not, this will surely be remembered as one of the most courageous and gallant acts in TRF history. :yes:

• Like 2

18 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

There goes a brave man. Whether he comes out alive or not, this will surely be remembered as one of the most courageous and gallant acts in TRF history. :yes:

I've got to try and reach New World Women in an hour or so and I'm doing it by laying back on Roll the Bones so I'm guttering and laying back at the same time.  :ninja:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

I've got to try and reach New World Women in an hour or so and I'm doing it by laying back on Roll the Bones so I'm guttering and laying back at the same time.  :ninja:

There goes the bell! Robert moves to the middle of the ring there, he's looking for an opening, going for the handhold... :huh:

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

There goes the bell! Robert moves to the middle of the ring there, he's looking for an opening, going for the handhold... :huh:

:atickhum:   Oh? All right, we'll call it a draw.  

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Well, Picasso is reported to be unhurt, but the pig has a slight headache.  :rose:

It is incredible, isn't it, that in these days when man can walk on the moon and work out the most complicated hire purchase agreements, I still get these terrible headaches.  :banghead:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

It is incredible, isn't it, that in these days when man can walk on the moon and work out the most complicated hire purchase agreements, I still get these terrible headaches.  :banghead:

But what do we really know of this tortured ponce? :coy:

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

:drool: Look, would you mind running long for ten minutes? Make it half an hour. :banana:

See Miss Evans pursued by the woman-eating roll top writing desk no. 73.  :popcorn:

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

A smashing scene with some lovely acting, in which Ibanez discovers a vital clue... :popcorn:

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh! There is a brown paper bag he has found on the premises.  :ninja: 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

And the Grail -- the Grail is there? :cosmo:

We understand a man is now helping police with their enquiries. :popcorn: And that is the end of the news. 

• Like 2