You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

21 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Even better! Great! Have a drink. Lose the penguin. Stand by to shoot! :thumbsup:

:yes: The big beech with the sort of bare branch coming out of the top left.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

You must return here with a shrubbery or else you will never pass through this thread....alive.... :old:

They must have crawled through here and made their escape through 'Different Stages'.  :angry: :tongue: :smile: :blink: 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

They must have crawled through here and made their escape through 'Different Stages'.  :angry: :tongue: :smile: :blink: 

That's where you'll get the bunting and the ticker tape, Robert. Right, big smiles, everybody, remember you're TRF members. And relax. :rush:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

That's where you'll get the bunting and the ticker tape, Robert. Right, big smiles, everybody, remember you're TRF members. And relax. :rush:

Well, no one really got on. Maverick didn't get on with Fridge...er...TonyR didn't get on with John Rodgers...nobody got on with LABT.  :rolleyes:  

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Well, no one really got on. Maverick didn't get on with Fridge...er...TonyR didn't get on with John Rodgers...nobody got on with LABT.  :rolleyes:  

The results of these tests were most illuminating. The penguins scores were consistently equal to those of the SOCN group. :nuts:

• Like 2

The results of these tests were most illuminating. The penguins scores were consistently equal to those of the SOCN group. :nuts:

Blueschica it's your starter for ten. Teddy Johnson and Pearl Carr won the Eurovision Song Contest in 1959. What was the name of the song?  :popcorn:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Blueschica it's your starter for ten. Teddy Johnson and Pearl Carr won the Eurovision Song Contest in 1959. What was the name of the song?  :popcorn:

"Before you arrive is pleasure, but after is a pain in the dong". :blah:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

Well, Mr. Cotton, you have what we in the medical profession call a naughty complaint.  :blush:

Oh, I don't want a great bat flapping round my neck. :no:

• Like 2

Bursting in here with tales about oriental fortune tellers. Come on. Out! :nyanya:

How I long to see again the walls of famous Shakespear-style theatre in Stlaford-on-Avon.  :eh:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Imagine not that these four walls contain the Mighty Owl of Thebes? For, gentles all, beauty sits most closely to them it can construe. :old:

Quiet please. It's not adjusted yet.   :smash:  

• Like 2

22 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Ah Mr Phelps. Come on in, take a seat. Now what seems to be the matter? :mellow:

I was interested in the possibility...of purchasing one of your...can I ask who you thought I was?   :geddy:

• Like 2