You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

24 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

I'm not surprised you didn't get that. It was in fact a trick question... :banana:

Now although we believe, theoretically, in ending guaranteed farm prices, we also believe in the need for a corresponding import levy to maintain consumer prices at a realistic level. :cheers:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Now although we believe, theoretically, in ending guaranteed farm prices, we also believe in the need for a corresponding import levy to maintain consumer prices at a realistic level. :cheers:

Mowers that have a central circular blade are relatively inexpensive! Still in the region of nine to ten milion pounds.  :eh:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

I'm sorry, but I'm not allowed to argue unless you've paid! :wagfinger:

If you can wait till Saturday, I'm expecting a divvy from the South Side Chicago Building Society.  :wink:   

• Like 2

13 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

If you can wait till Saturday, I'm expecting a divvy from the South Side Chicago Building Society.  :wink:   

Very well then, Robert Scum, you have won tonight's star prize, the blow on the head. :smash::clap::cheer:

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Is this because he took out one of those silly cards? Typical of him! :thumbsdown:

Well, if that's how you treat your poor old mother in the autumn years of her life, all I can say is, 'Go ahead. Be crucified. See if I care.' I might have known it would... all young people are interested in nowadays. I don't know what the world's coming to. :fistscrying:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Well, if that's how you treat your poor old mother in the autumn years of her life, all I can say is, 'Go ahead. Be crucified. See if I care.' I might have known it would... all young people are interested in nowadays. I don't know what the world's coming to. :fistscrying:

:yes:   I used to strike myself on the head repeatedly with blunt instruments while crooning. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:yes:   I used to strike myself on the head repeatedly with blunt instruments while crooning. 

Very well, signor. But I play only for you... and your beautiful companion. :monalisa:

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

And what is the name of your...ravishing wife? Wait, don't tell me....it's something to do with moonlight. It goes with her eyes. :wub:

Uh, Mrs. Twolumps. Um, could we have two cups of coffee, please. :coy:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Would it help to confuse :angel: :old: :angel: if we run away more? 

I've just been told that :alex: has requested a plane ticket for Budapest! So he's definitely getting warmer. So we'll be back again in just a few years.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

I've just been told that :alex: has requested a plane ticket for Budapest! So he's definitely getting warmer. So we'll be back again in just a few years.

Zivojinovic is a Russian scientist :blink: who is passing information to the Russians. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Look, you stupid bastard. You've got no arms left.  :tongue:  

Well, now, not going to bush the doctor about the beat too long. I'm going to come to point the straight immediately. :bounce:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Well, now, not going to bush the doctor about the beat too long. I'm going to come to point the straight immediately. :bounce:

Are you still running the GDBDMDB?  :moon: Jolly good.  

• Like 2