You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

3 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

The sacred volcano Andu, which no man has seen before!   :explode:  

After a blazing row, the Germans and Italians had turned back, taking with them the last of the hairnets. :oops:On the third day, a blizzard blew up. Temperatures fell to minus 30 degrees centigrade. Inside the little tent, things were getting desperate.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

After a blazing row, the Germans and Italians had turned back, taking with them the last of the hairnets. :oops:On the third day, a blizzard blew up. Temperatures fell to minus 30 degrees centigrade. Inside the little tent, things were getting desperate.

Don't you talk to me like that, you lying bastard!   :smash:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

Don't you talk to me like that, you lying bastard!   :smash:

:fistscrying: Well, I have for a long time been suffering from a species of brain injury which I incurred during the rigors of childbirth, and I'd like to conclude by putting my finger up my nose.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

:fistscrying: Well, I have for a long time been suffering from a species of brain injury which I incurred during the rigors of childbirth, and I'd like to conclude by putting my finger up my nose.

And now for something completely different -- a man with a tape recorder up his brother's nose. :ohmy:

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Are you sure you don't mind? You're sure I won't be disturbing you? Good. Because I don't want to disturb you, specially as you're being so kind about me not disturbing you.  :comp: :chickendance:  :nuts:

Not at all. That's what I'm here for. Any other problems I can reassure you about? :hug2:

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Well, I was sitting on a park bench over there, took my coat off for a minute and then I found my wallet had been stolen and 15 pounds taken from it. :confused:

They've bled us white, the bastards. They've taken everything we had, and not just from us, from our fathers, and from our fathers' fathers. :old:

• Like 2

15 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

They've bled us white, the bastards. They've taken everything we had, and not just from us, from our fathers, and from our fathers' fathers. :old:

Another little ego trip for the feminists. Oh, sorry, Loretta.  :blush:  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

In this thread we cannot see Mrs. B.J. Smegma of 13 Lakeside Park. Mrs. Smegma, will you stand up please. :wave:

:no:   She's keen on knitting and likes to play Cliff Richard records.  

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:no:   She's keen on knitting and likes to play Cliff Richard records.  

Which brings us once again to the urgent realisation of just how much there is still left to own. Item six on the agenda: the meaning of life. Now, uh, Robert, you've had some thoughts on this. :ROCK:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, IbanezJem said:

Which brings us once again to the urgent realisation of just how much there is still left to own. Item six on the agenda: the meaning of life. Now, uh, Robert, you've had some thoughts on this. :ROCK:

Excuse me sir, I ought to have told you that Mr. Blackhawk does tend to exaggerate. Every figure he gives you will be ten times too high. Otherwise he's perfectly all right. :wink:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Excuse me sir, I ought to have told you that Mr. Blackhawk does tend to exaggerate. Every figure he gives you will be ten times too high. Otherwise he's perfectly all right. :wink:

Ah, well you've got to know where to look. :hockey1: :hockey2: :hockey1:

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Ah, well you've got to know where to look. :hockey1: :hockey2: :hockey1:

The head waiter will be pleased to show you his specialities. Or why not ask the cook for something really hot?  :firedevil:

• Like 2