You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

I finished up with 'the actions of these vicious budgies is a violent stain on the community and the full penalty of the law is scarcely sufficient to deal with their ghastly crimes', and I waggled my wig! Just ever so slightly, but it was a stunning effect. :gg:

And on the road too, vicious gangs of keep left signs. :scared:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

No, no, no, no. Please do carry on because that is in fact why we wanted you on the thread. :sleep:

If you're going to split hairs, I'm going to piss of to 'On The Lighted Stage'.   :bolt:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

If you're going to split hairs, I'm going to piss of to 'On The Lighted Stage'.   :bolt:

I say! Look at that lovely Reverse Polarity section just across the forum there, they've got a much better selection of topics than we've got, probably at ridiculously low prices! :thumbsup:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

I say! Look at that lovely Reverse Polarity section just across the forum there, they've got a much better selection of topics than we've got, probably at ridiculously low prices! :thumbsup:

Nice little chaps. But the hobby I enjoyed most was racing New World Women. :popcorn:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

It's got huge, sharp...it can leap about...look at Roll the Bones! :moose:

Proper little mummy's boy, aren't we? Well, I'll tell you something, my fine friend, if you fracture a tibia here you keep quiet about it! Look at him! :sad: He's broken both his arms and he don't go shouting about it, do he? No!

• Like 2

Proper little mummy's boy, aren't we? Well, I'll tell you something, my fine friend, if you fracture a tibia here you keep quiet about it! Look at him! :sad: He's broken both his arms and he don't go shouting about it, do he? No!

I'm not a complete man anymore.  :fistscrying:

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:spam: :spam::spam:   This should tide us over 'til lunchtime.  

You needn't eat the spam, Robert. There's still plenty of good meat. Look at that arm. :alex:

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Please, please! This is supposed to be a happy occasion! Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who. :thumbsup:

Er, yes. That was when I was married to the wrong one. I didn't like the color. This is the one I want to have, so if you could just change the forms round I can take this one back with me now. :wink:

• Like 2

Er, yes. That was when I was married to the wrong one. I didn't like the color. This is the one I want to have, so if you could just change the forms round I can take this one back with me now. :wink:

His name is Marcus. :coy:

• Like 2