You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

7 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

:music: Brave Sir Ibanez ran away

Bravely ran away, away :music:

Lord Mayor, Lady Mayoress, ladies, gentlemen and boys. Please do not panic. Please keep your heads right down now, and at the back please keep your heads right down. Do not panic, don't look round - this building is surrounded. There is nothing to worry about. I am the Bishop of East Anglia. :cheer:

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Lord Mayor, Lady Mayoress, ladies, gentlemen and boys. Please do not panic. Please keep your heads right down now, and at the back please keep your heads right down. Do not panic, don't look round - this building is surrounded. There is nothing to worry about. I am the Bishop of East Anglia. :cheer:

We were beginning to get over this dark patch. There was light at the end of the tunnel...now this! Now this! IT'S THE END OF THE ROAD!!:fistscrying:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

We were beginning to get over this dark patch. There was light at the end of the tunnel...now this! Now this! IT'S THE END OF THE ROAD!!:fistscrying:

:no: Did they take the Kingston by-pass, turning left at Barnes, or did they strike west up the A308 via Norbiton to Hampton Wick?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

:no: Did they take the Kingston by-pass, turning left at Barnes, or did they strike west up the A308 via Norbiton to Hampton Wick?

:no:   The non-white car is out. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Maintenant, le mouton...le landing...les wheels, bon.  :thumbsup:

Good! Good? What do you know about it? What do you know about getting up at five o'clock in t'morning to fly to Paris, back at the Old Vic for drinks at twelve, sweating the day through press interviews, television interviews and getting back here at ten to wrestle with the problem of a homosexual nymphomaniac drug-addict involved in the ritual murder of a well known Scottish footballer. :wave:

• Like 2

Good! Good? What do you know about it? What do you know about getting up at five o'clock in t'morning to fly to Paris, back at the Old Vic for drinks at twelve, sweating the day through press interviews, television interviews and getting back here at ten to wrestle with the problem of a homosexual nymphomaniac drug-addict involved in the ritual murder of a well known Scottish footballer. :wave:

McLoughlan missed an easy chance to clinch. :blast: :bounce: 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

McLoughlan missed an easy chance to clinch. :blast: :bounce: 

Well, he's having a lot of mental difficulties with his breakfasts, but this is temporary, caused by a small particle of brain in his skull, and once we've removed that he'll be perfectly all right. :zalice:

• Like 2

Well, he's having a lot of mental difficulties with his breakfasts, but this is temporary, caused by a small particle of brain in his skull, and once we've removed that he'll be perfectly all right. :zalice:

All of the head was removed apart from the eyes. :ninja:

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

All of the head was removed apart from the eyes. :ninja:

:unsure: He sees the murder. The murderer's come into the room to kill him, but he's outwitted him and he's all right. The End. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

:unsure: He sees the murder. The murderer's come into the room to kill him, but he's outwitted him and he's all right. The End. :thumbsup:

Hello. Simon has offered me the sum of forty pence to read the credits. Personally, I thought he should have held out for the full seventy-five. :angry:

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Hello. Simon has offered me the sum of forty pence to read the credits. Personally, I thought he should have held out for the full seventy-five. :angry:

I want to be on the television. :angry:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Now, boys, I want you to know that I think you and Blackhawk are the best two writers in movies today. :cool:

Well, we're just in it for the lobbying, you know. We just love lobbying. :coy:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Well, we're just in it for the lobbying, you know. We just love lobbying. :coy:

Ex-minister for delving deep into a black satin bag and producing a tube of Euthymol toothpaste.  :wub:   

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

:no: Try Crelm Toothpaste, with the miracle ingredient, Fraudulin!

Well, I don't want to show my hand too early, but actually here in England we are quite keen to get into :hockey2:

• Like 2

13 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Well, I don't want to show my hand too early, but actually here in England we are quite keen to get into :hockey2:

:yes: Well, we'll have to look for the hole.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, blackhawkrush said:

For God's sake...for God's sake be careful, sir. :scared:

For 73, sport is everything. Ever since he lost his left arm battling with an ant, he has risked his life in the pursuit of tiny creatures. :blast::sheep:

• Like 2

For 73, sport is everything. Ever since he lost his left arm battling with an ant, he has risked his life in the pursuit of tiny creatures. :blast::sheep:

Tell me 73, how do they put budgies down then?  :popcorn:

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Tell me 73, how do they put budgies down then?  :popcorn:

I finished up with 'the actions of these vicious budgies is a violent stain on the community and the full penalty of the law is scarcely sufficient to deal with their ghastly crimes', and I waggled my wig! Just ever so slightly, but it was a stunning effect. :gg:

• Like 2