You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

14 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Well, I wish to complain. I got on the Bolton train and found myself deposited here in Ipswitch. :thumbsdown:

I do apologize. I will fetch ze head waiter immediatement.  :burger:

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

I do apologize. I will fetch ze head waiter immediatement.  :burger:

I hope you three gentlemen aren't going to be indecisive! :mellow: What the hell are you doing under that table?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

I'll file its legs down a bit, take its snout out, stick a few wires through its cheeks. There you are, a lovely pussy cat. :cat:

Oh spit, which one is it?  :rage:  

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Do you get wafers with it?  :unsure:

Yes, remembering of course that you have to multiply everything 73 says by three. It's nothing he can help, you understand. Otherwise he's perfectly all right. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Yes, remembering of course that you have to multiply everything 73 says by three. It's nothing he can help, you understand. Otherwise he's perfectly all right. :thumbsup:

Anyway, the problem I believe is basically sexual and the Boston Bruins, is it?  :angry:   

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Anyway, the problem I believe is basically sexual and the Boston Bruins, is it?  :angry:   

:yes: The whole problem of these senile delinquents lies in their complete rejection of the values of contemporary society.

• Like 2

:yes: The whole problem of these senile delinquents lies in their complete rejection of the values of contemporary society.

And where do they stand on young TRF members?   :smash:    

• Like 2

People are not wearing enough hats. :joker:

Yes, yes, I do follow, Mr. Simon, but you see the snag is...if I now call Mr. 73, and say to him, 'look here, I've got a fourty-seven-year-old chartered accountant with me who wants to be an administrator', his first question is not going to be 'does he have his own hat?'  :eh:

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Yes, yes, I do follow, Mr. Simon, but you see the snag is...if I now call Mr. 73, and say to him, 'look here, I've got a fourty-seven-year-old chartered accountant with me who wants to be an administrator', his first question is not going to be 'does he have his own hat?'  :eh:

Proper little admin's pet, aren't we? You must have slipped him a few shekels, eh? :sarcasm:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

73 - " He's offering me fourteen for this! "  :laugh:

I know it's only human to say, 'Oh this will never happen to me', and of course, it won't. I'm asking you, please, please, send no contributions, however large, to me. :geddy:

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

I know it's only human to say, 'Oh this will never happen to me', and of course, it won't. I'm asking you, please, please, send no contributions, however large, to me. :geddy:

So that's 3,000 pounds please, Mr. Jem, to stop us from revealing your name, the name of the three other people involved, the youth organization to which they belonged, and the shop where you bought the equipment. :moon:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

So that's 3,000 pounds please, Mr. Jem, to stop us from revealing your name, the name of the three other people involved, the youth organization to which they belonged, and the shop where you bought the equipment. :moon:

And what about the :blush: ?  Good Lord, they are expensive. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Yes of course, I thought so...only...er, why are they up in the trees?  :alex::Neil: :geddy: 

Er, well, Swann, Swann, there's this house, there's this house, and er, it's in the morning, it's in the morning - no, it's the evening, in the evening and er, there's a garden and er, this bloke comes in - bloke comes in - what's his name - what's his name, er just said it - big bloke - Swann, Swann. :cool:

• Like 2

Er, well, Swann, Swann, there's this house, there's this house, and er, it's in the morning, it's in the morning - no, it's the evening, in the evening and er, there's a garden and er, this bloke comes in - bloke comes in - what's his name - what's his name, er just said it - big bloke - Swann, Swann. :cool:

Rather confused testimony of a passer-by.  :rolleyes:

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Rather confused testimony of a passer-by.  :rolleyes:

You probably noticed that I didn't say 'and now for something completely different' just now. This is simply because I am unable to appear in the thread this evening. :spacecraft: Sorry to interrupt you.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

You probably noticed that I didn't say 'and now for something completely different' just now. This is simply because I am unable to appear in the thread this evening. :spacecraft: Sorry to interrupt you.

:music: Brave Sir Ibanez ran away

Bravely ran away, away :music:

• Like 2