You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

38 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Then I would like a statement to that effect signed by the Lord Mayor.   :rr:

Why, I mean, you're a man of the world, squire, you know...you're...you've been around, you know? :7up:

• Like 2

14 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

This new learning amazes me, Sir Ibanez. Explain again how Rush concerts may be employed to prevent earthquakes. :alex::Neil::geddy:

Yes, well, what we normally suggest for a beginner such as yourself, is that you put "Hemispheres" on in the morning, so you can wake up, look at the clock and listen immediately. :rush:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Yes, well, what we normally suggest for a beginner such as yourself, is that you put "Hemispheres" on in the morning, so you can wake up, look at the clock and listen immediately. :rush:

Then I dub you 'Sir Terry Brown, Knight of Rocinante'.  :blaze:  

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

9 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Then I dub you 'Sir Terry Brown, Knight of Rocinante'.  :blaze:  

Do you...WILL YOU SHUT THAT BLOODY "DOG YEARS" UP!!!! :rage:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Do you...WILL YOU SHUT THAT BLOODY "DOG YEARS" UP!!!! :rage:

Aah, no, it's more of an attempt to, uh, construct a viable hypothesis to, uh, explain the meaning of life. :facepalm:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

So, it's lots of happy pills for you, and you can find out all about the birth when you get home. It's available on DVD, Blu-ray and 4K. :thumbsup:

Incidentally, these are going to be the most expensive and lavish scenes ever filmed by TRF. :popcorn:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Incidentally, these are going to be the most expensive and lavish scenes ever filmed by TRF. :popcorn:

Perhaps the cat would rather answer that? :cat:No? Lizard? :bounce:  No. Well, er, let's ask the man in the street what he thinks. :shakehead:

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Perhaps the cat would rather answer that? :cat:No? Lizard? :bounce:  No. Well, er, let's ask the man in the street what he thinks. :shakehead:

TRF would like 'to announce that the next post is not considered suitable for family viewing. It contains scenes of violence, involving people's heads and arms getting chopped off, their ears nailed to trees, and their toenails pulled out in slow motion. :explode:

• Like 2

TRF would like 'to announce that the next post is not considered suitable for family viewing. It contains scenes of violence, involving people's heads and arms getting chopped off, their ears nailed to trees, and their toenails pulled out in slow motion. :explode:

Wait a minute. If this is the crew who were filming us, :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: who's filming us now? 

• Like 2

:bitchslap: I'm so sorry!  I had no idea we had a... a racist working here! I apologize most sincerely.

There you are, Mrs. Scrint, I hope that answers some of your problems - have a nice trip.  :bolt:

• Like 2