You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

2 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

And, uh, get the machine that goes 'ping'.   :chores:

Oh, no please, no trouble. It's quite right that you should point these kind of things out. Gaston, tell the manager what has happened immediately! :goodone:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, IbanezJem said:

Oh, no please, no trouble. It's quite right that you should point these kind of things out. Gaston, tell the manager what has happened immediately! :goodone:

Mr. Blackhawk just told me to come in here and say that there was trouble at the mill, that's all. I didn't expect a kind of Spanish Inquisition. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Mr. Blackhawk just told me to come in here and say that there was trouble at the mill, that's all. I didn't expect a kind of Spanish Inquisition. :rolleyes:

But you know it's always very easy to blame the big bad rabbit when by-elections are going against the Government. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

But you know it's always very easy to blame the big bad rabbit when by-elections are going against the Government. :rolleyes:

Now,, Lancelot, Geddy, and I wait until nightfall, and then leap out of the rabbit, taking the French by surprise -- not only by surprise, but totally unarmed! :facepalm:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Now,, Lancelot, Geddy, and I wait until nightfall, and then leap out of the rabbit, taking the French by surprise -- not only by surprise, but totally unarmed! :facepalm:

I hope to God it works. Anyway, we shall know any minute now. :popcorn:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Now, zis afternoon, we have monsieur's favorite, ze jugged hare. Ze hare is very high, and ze sauce is very rich. :donut:

Yes, very very rich. Quite phenomenally wealthy. Yes, I do own the most startling quantities of cash. Yes, quite right. You're rather a smart young lad aren't you? :coy:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Yes, very very rich. Quite phenomenally wealthy. Yes, I do own the most startling quantities of cash. Yes, quite right. You're rather a smart young lad aren't you? :coy:

At Christmas parties I used to strike myself on the bead repeatedly with blunt instruments while crooning.  :gumby:

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

At Christmas parties I used to strike myself on the bead repeatedly with blunt instruments while crooning.  :gumby:

Well, that's as maybe but it's not the way TRF works. :bump:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Well here we are. You blow there and you move your fingers up and down here.  :yes:

No sorry - just demonstrating... haven't finished. Haven't started yet. Oh dear. Nearly forgot the gesture. :nyanya:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Can I just say that this is the first time I've been on television? :scared:

Well, 73, this theory of yours seems to have hit the nail on the head. :thumbsup:

• Like 2