You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Well, I think you'd better be selected to play for the boys team in the rugby match against the MASTERS this afternoon! :scared:

Oh, sir! Why don't you ask Derek 19? He's a gynecologist.  :unsure:  

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

All right, sonny. That's enough. Just pack that in.  :poke:

No, no Robert. I must do it myself... it's my last chance with TRF, I can't throw it away. I've got to do it... for LABT, treeduck... for 73... I've got to go through with it. :chores:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

No, no Robert. I must do it myself... it's my last chance with TRF, I can't throw it away. I've got to do it... for LABT, treeduck... for 73... I've got to go through with it. :chores:

:yes:   They were going to build a bridge between Video Vertigo and One Little Victory. My idea, I'm afraid. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

:yes:   They were going to build a bridge between Video Vertigo and One Little Victory. My idea, I'm afraid. 

But a new factor had entered the race. A team of French chiropodists, working with brand new corn plasters and Dr. Scholl's Mountaineering Sandals, were covering ground fast. :bolt:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

But a new factor had entered the race. A team of French chiropodists, working with brand new corn plasters and Dr. Scholl's Mountaineering Sandals, were covering ground fast. :bolt:

Let's not call them anything, let's just ignore them.  :angry: 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Let's not call them anything, let's just ignore them.  :angry: 

Ah. Well I'm afraid that we've lost Brian Goebells. While they're sorting that out, we have a report from Barry Loothesom in Loughborough on the British preparations for this most important event. :smile:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Ah. Well I'm afraid that we've lost Brian Goebells. While they're sorting that out, we have a report from Barry Loothesom in Loughborough on the British preparations for this most important event. :smile:

Well, that's wonderful. 60% success, eh?  :banghead:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

You try that around here, young man, and we'll slit your face! :pirate:

His eyes just closed, and he fell into the wastepaper basket. I've covered him with a copy of the 'Jude Bellingham Football Book'. :rose:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

I'm afraid I cannot comment on that until it's been officially hushed up. :ninja:

Now I'm going to ask you some questions, and remember, if you do not give me correct answers, we have ways of making you answer. :poke:

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Now I'm going to ask you some questions, and remember, if you do not give me correct answers, we have ways of making you answer. :poke:

:blink: What's all this about coming upstairs?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

You would not be so ungallant as to refuse our hospitality.  :confused:  

:wub: One can see the immense amount of preparation involved. Have there been many difficulties in setting up this venture?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Oh it's not too bad, we're using some new tungsten carbide drills for the preliminary coal-face scouring operations. :yes:

And, uh, get the machine that goes 'ping'.   :chores:

• Like 2