You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Well, I think you'd better be selected to play for the boys team in the rugby match against the MASTERS this afternoon! :scared:

Oh, sir! Why don't you ask Derek 19? He's a gynecologist.  :unsure:  

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

All right, sonny. That's enough. Just pack that in.  :poke:

No, no Robert. I must do it myself... it's my last chance with TRF, I can't throw it away. I've got to do it... for LABT, treeduck... for 73... I've got to go through with it. :chores:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

No, no Robert. I must do it myself... it's my last chance with TRF, I can't throw it away. I've got to do it... for LABT, treeduck... for 73... I've got to go through with it. :chores:

:yes:   They were going to build a bridge between Video Vertigo and One Little Victory. My idea, I'm afraid. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

:yes:   They were going to build a bridge between Video Vertigo and One Little Victory. My idea, I'm afraid. 

But a new factor had entered the race. A team of French chiropodists, working with brand new corn plasters and Dr. Scholl's Mountaineering Sandals, were covering ground fast. :bolt:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

But a new factor had entered the race. A team of French chiropodists, working with brand new corn plasters and Dr. Scholl's Mountaineering Sandals, were covering ground fast. :bolt:

Let's not call them anything, let's just ignore them.  :angry: 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Let's not call them anything, let's just ignore them.  :angry: 

Ah. Well I'm afraid that we've lost Brian Goebells. While they're sorting that out, we have a report from Barry Loothesom in Loughborough on the British preparations for this most important event. :smile:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Ah. Well I'm afraid that we've lost Brian Goebells. While they're sorting that out, we have a report from Barry Loothesom in Loughborough on the British preparations for this most important event. :smile:

Well, that's wonderful. 60% success, eh?  :banghead:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

You try that around here, young man, and we'll slit your face! :pirate:

His eyes just closed, and he fell into the wastepaper basket. I've covered him with a copy of the 'Jude Bellingham Football Book'. :rose:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

I'm afraid I cannot comment on that until it's been officially hushed up. :ninja:

Now I'm going to ask you some questions, and remember, if you do not give me correct answers, we have ways of making you answer. :poke:

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Now I'm going to ask you some questions, and remember, if you do not give me correct answers, we have ways of making you answer. :poke:

:blink: What's all this about coming upstairs?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

You would not be so ungallant as to refuse our hospitality.  :confused:  

:wub: One can see the immense amount of preparation involved. Have there been many difficulties in setting up this venture?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

:wub: One can see the immense amount of preparation involved. Have there been many difficulties in setting up this venture?

Oh it's not too bad, we're using some new tungsten carbide drills for the preliminary coal-face scouring operations. :yes:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Oh it's not too bad, we're using some new tungsten carbide drills for the preliminary coal-face scouring operations. :yes:

And, uh, get the machine that goes 'ping'.   :chores:

• Like 2