You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

21 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Hello, officer. There seems to have been an accident. We'll several accidents actually. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

:yes: Mr Griffiths' wife said that her husband was refusing to talk to the Press until the Savings Certificate had been found.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

:yes: Mr Griffiths' wife said that her husband was refusing to talk to the Press until the Savings Certificate had been found.

Yeah. So, we're...we're...we're looking for it. :unsure: :unsure:  :unsure:  We have been for some time. So, uh, anything you could do to, uh...to help...would be...very...helpful. 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Yeah. So, we're...we're...we're looking for it. :unsure: :unsure:  :unsure:  We have been for some time. So, uh, anything you could do to, uh...to help...would be...very...helpful. 

No, no I'm afraid we don't have a camera. :rage:

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Oh, I get the picture! Well don't worry about me Ibanez, I know all about one-night stands. :banana:

Just a moment, would you? Jailer, how many have come through? :wink:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

...with little quails eggs on a bed of pureed mushroom. It's very delicate. :drool:

:facepalm:   I'm sorry about that. Now the second architect is Mr. Wymer of Wymer and Dibble. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:facepalm:   I'm sorry about that. Now the second architect is Mr. Wymer of Wymer and Dibble. 

Me? No. I'm just a poor old man. I have no time for law- breakers. My legs are grey. My ears are gnarled. My eyes are old and bent. :alex:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Me? No. I'm just a poor old man. I have no time for law- breakers. My legs are grey. My ears are gnarled. My eyes are old and bent. :alex:

Bad luck, :alex:Nice to have you on the show. And now here are the scores...  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

I don't like that sort of person at all. I'm plain people and I'm proud of it, my mother's the salt of the earth, and I don't take the pill 'cause it's nasty. :no:

I see, and which prize do you have particular eyes on this evening?  :bitchslap: :smash: :blast:

• Like 2