You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Who'd have thought eighteen years ago when this board started, that we'd all be sitting here drinking Château de Chasselas, eh? :cocktail:

:yes:   That's roughly 540,000 glasses, Vicar 73  

• Like 2

Tsk tsk, I hope monsieur was not overdoing it last night? :wagfinger:

I'm very sorry. It was a very very bad thing to have done and I'm really very ashamed of myself. I can only say it won't happen again. To have murdered so many people in such a short space of time is really awful.  :blush:  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

I'm very sorry. It was a very very bad thing to have done and I'm really very ashamed of myself. I can only say it won't happen again. To have murdered so many people in such a short space of time is really awful.  :blush:  

Spoken like a gentleman! Now, are you going to give me a fish license? :huh:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Spoken like a gentleman! Now, are you going to give me a fish license? :huh:

Mr. 73, I'm offering you a boot in Cizikas' teeth and a dagger up his strap.  :rose: 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Mr. 73, I'm offering you a boot in Cizikas' teeth and a dagger up his strap.  :rose: 

I see. Well, of course, this is just the sort blinkered philistine pig-ignorance I've come to expect from you non-creative garbage. :gumby:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Just because I have an idea it doesn't mean it's great. It could be lousy. :unsure:

:yes: Have you heard the one about the three nuns in the nudist colony?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Thank you, thank you. We try to do our best. Well, do carry on.  :smile:

Fetch me your six brothers, that the seven brothers may be together. :blush:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Fetch me your six brothers, that the seven brothers may be together. :blush:

Simon craves Your (73) Majesty's pardon. He has had a long journey here and miscounted.  :blush:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Simon craves Your (73) Majesty's pardon. He has had a long journey here and miscounted.  :blush:

Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shalt be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out! :wagfinger:

• Like 2

Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shalt be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out! :wagfinger:

Hello, good afternoon and welcome to the second leg of the men's Hide-and-Seek here in the heart of TRF.  :facepalm:    :bolt:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

Hello, good afternoon and welcome to the second leg of the men's Hide-and-Seek here in the heart of TRF.  :facepalm:    :bolt:

At 7:50 every morning Ken's trainer runs the 13,000 miles from his two-room lean-to in Bangkok and gets him up. :blast::zzz:

• Like 2

19 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

At 7:50 every morning Ken's trainer runs the 13,000 miles from his two-room lean-to in Bangkok and gets him up. :blast::zzz:

He's slamming away there as best he can. :banghead:   He's getting absolutely no reaction at all. 

• Like 2