You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

33 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

After the show, why not visit the La Gondola Restaurant. Just two minutes from this performance. :cosmo:

Look, I hear there's a US ballet organizer round these parts by the name of Teddy Salad. :mellow:

• Like 2

20 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

:knight: We have ridden since the snows of winter covered this land, through the kingdom of Mercea, through...

Aha! No, you want room 12A, next door. :whipgirl:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Let me come with you, Pontiuth. I may be of thome athithtanth if there ith a thudden crithith.  :cool:

Well do you have to do that, couldn't you just give me the pound? :biggrin:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Well do you have to do that, couldn't you just give me the pound? :biggrin:

Oh...well there's just enough for me. Good, so I can have it all. Now then, what's the problem?  :wink:  

• Like 2

15 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Oh...well there's just enough for me. Good, so I can have it all. Now then, what's the problem?  :wink:  

Our management consultants actually queried the necessity for us to employ a pantomime horse at all.  :confused:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Our management consultants actually queried the necessity for us to employ a pantomime horse at all.  :confused:

But it is provided with fins for swimming.  :thumbsup:  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

But it is provided with fins for swimming.  :thumbsup:  

:yes: Now quite simply the approach to Lake Pahoe is up the steps, and then we come to the shores of the lake. Now, I'm going to press the bell just to see if there's anyone in.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

:yes: Now quite simply the approach to Lake Pahoe is up the steps, and then we come to the shores of the lake. Now, I'm going to press the bell just to see if there's anyone in.

We were wondering if you'd come and answer the door in a post over there, in that sort of   :thumbsdown:   direction. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, blackhawkrush said:

We were wondering if you'd come and answer the door in a post over there, in that sort of   :thumbsdown:   direction. 

Fine, sir, he said between clenched teeth knowing full well it was a most unrewarding part. :angry:

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Yes, pets department, second floor. :angry:

Just a line to thank you for the eels. Blackhawkrush thought they were really scrummy, comma, so did I full stop. :happy:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Just a line to thank you for the eels. Blackhawkrush thought they were really scrummy, comma, so did I full stop. :happy:

Yes, and so many of them. Excellent. We've had a terrific time. :smile: :smile:  

• Like 2