You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

12 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Er, I have paid. I paid on Saturday. Here's the ticket. :poke:  Look, make it simpler, I'll pay again. :poke:

:happy: I've got ninety thousand pounds in my pajamas, I've got forty thousand French francs in my fridge. :happy:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

:happy: I've got ninety thousand pounds in my pajamas, I've got forty thousand French francs in my fridge. :happy:

What a typically selfless gesture, that Simon should send this fridge, of all of his fridges, to be with us tonight. :wub:

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

What a typically selfless gesture, that Simon should send this fridge, of all of his fridges, to be with us tonight. :wub:

Well there must have been a mistake, because that's definitely the cooker I ordered -- a blue and white CookEasy. :yes:

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Well there must have been a mistake, because that's definitely the cooker I ordered -- a blue and white CookEasy. :yes:

It's not a lifeboat. It's this lady's house. :eh:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

A license for my pet fish, Eric. :wub:

Straight on, then left, then right past the thing, :alien:  then up the little stairs, then right by where it's gone all soft, then down the wobbly bit, left past the nail, past the brown stain on the wall to your right and it's the door marked exit straight ahead of you on the left. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Straight on, then left, then right past the thing, :alien:  then up the little stairs, then right by where it's gone all soft, then down the wobbly bit, left past the nail, past the brown stain on the wall to your right and it's the door marked exit straight ahead of you on the left. 

Oh yes, I wouldn't go back to public relations. :puke:

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Splendid word! Much better than 'newspaper' or 'litterbin'.  :thumbsup:  

All right - I'll be the alarm clock. When I go off, look at me and use the phrase, OK? :drool:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

All right - I'll be the alarm clock. When I go off, look at me and use the phrase, OK? :drool:

"Don't pass judgement on other people, or else you might get judged, too."  :angel:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

:music: O Lord, please don't burn us.
Don't grill or toast your flock.  :music:

Yes, we will of course want as security the deeds of your house, of your aunt's house, of your second cousin's house, of your wife's parents' house, and your grannie's bungalow.  :cool:  

• Like 2

5 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Yes, we will of course want as security the deeds of your house, of your aunt's house, of your second cousin's house, of your wife's parents' house, and your grannie's bungalow.  :cool:  

And are you still intending to purchase the second shed? :thumbsup:

• Like 2