You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

26 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Look, I can see you're on a wire - look, there it is.  :blast:

It's a bit small for a share certificate isn't it? Look, I think I'd better run this over to our legal department. If you could possibly pop back on Friday... :thumbsup:

• Like 2

19 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

It's a bit small for a share certificate isn't it? Look, I think I'd better run this over to our legal department. If you could possibly pop back on Friday... :thumbsup:

And so it was the fire brigade eventually came round on Friday night. :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

And so it was the fire brigade eventually came round on Friday night. :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

An interesting point about these boys is they all have one thing in common. Hip injuries.  :hockey2:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

An interesting point about these boys is they all have one thing in common. Hip injuries.  :hockey2:

I've got a triple fracture of the right leg, dislocated collar bone and multiple head injuries, :gumby: so I do most of the heavy work. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

O Lord. Ooh, you are so big. So absolutely huge. Gosh, we're all really impressed down here, I can tell you. :notworthy:

Now, look. No one is to stone 73 until I blow this whistle. :tongue:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Well, we psychiatrists have found that over 8% of the population will always be mice. :yes:

No, that's definitely sheep. A bit of a puzzle, really. Yeah, well, I mean it's a) not going to respond to a nice piece of cheese and b) it isn't going to fit into a trap. :spacecraft:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

No, that's definitely sheep. A bit of a puzzle, really. Yeah, well, I mean it's a) not going to respond to a nice piece of cheese and b) it isn't going to fit into a trap. :spacecraft:

I love animals. :wub:   That's why I like to kill 'em. I wouldn't kill an animal I didn't like. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

This is a vegetarian restaurant only, we serve no animal flesh of any kind. We're not only proud of that, we're smug about it. 
:sleep:

Oh, that's marvellous. I mean you're a totally different kind of specimen to Professor LABT. Straight in your seat, erect, firm. :hug2:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Oh, that's marvellous. I mean you're a totally different kind of specimen to Professor LABT. Straight in your seat, erect, firm. :hug2:

73 has slipped into his slenderizing garment and is inflating it with the handy little pump provided.  :atickhum:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

73 has slipped into his slenderizing garment and is inflating it with the handy little pump provided.  :atickhum:

:blush2: Oh, all right! Well, can I borrow one for the weekend.

• Like 2