You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

7 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Ah, Mr. Rodgets, have you got your unemployment benefits, please?  :cool:  

This is an example of the sort of abuse we get all the time from ignorant people. I inherited this religion from my father, an ex-used-car salesman and part-time window-box, and I am very proud to be in charge of the first religion with free gifts. :clap:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

This is an example of the sort of abuse we get all the time from ignorant people. I inherited this religion from my father, an ex-used-car salesman and part-time window-box, and I am very proud to be in charge of the first religion with free gifts. :clap:

:angel: Gold. Frankincense. Myrrh.  :angel:

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:angel: Gold. Frankincense. Myrrh.  :angel:

:yes: The coal miners of Wales have long been famed for their tough rugged life hewing the black gold from the uncompromising hell of one mile under. 

• Like 2

:yes: The coal miners of Wales have long been famed for their tough rugged life hewing the black gold from the uncompromising hell of one mile under. 

Leave that Welsh tart alone.  :ninja:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Leave that Welsh tart alone.  :ninja:

:drool:  Nipples rose dramatically during the morning but had declined by mid-afternoon, while teeth clenched and buttocks remained firm. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

If you're going to go straight, you might as well be a vicar or something.  :angel:  

His father (Leo McKern), a free-lance bishop, was married to Verna Plachenka (Julie Christie) but secretly deeply in love with Margo Farenka (Shirley Abicair) and the strangely flatulent Madame Ranevsky (Norris McWhirter). :comp:

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

His father (Leo McKern), a free-lance bishop, was married to Verna Plachenka (Julie Christie) but secretly deeply in love with Margo Farenka (Shirley Abicair) and the strangely flatulent Madame Ranevsky (Norris McWhirter). :comp:

...and the aptly named Sir Not-appearing-in-this-film. :clap:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Right, you stay here, I'll go and get them.  :d13:  

Yes, that's a good idea. Get them over here fast ... no, on second thoughts, get them over here slowly, so they don't drop anything. :cheers:

• Like 2

Yes, that's a good idea. Get them over here fast ... no, on second thoughts, get them over here slowly, so they don't drop anything. :cheers:

Never mind, here's another one. His name is Marcus.  :wave:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Never mind, here's another one. His name is Marcus.  :wave:

Yes. I chose him out of thousands. I didn't like the others, they were all too flat. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Why aren't women allowed to go to stonings, Mum Ibanez?   :confused: 

It's common sense really, blackhawk. If they can't see you, they can't get you. :ninja:

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

You must be mine utterly.  :hug2:    

I dunno, sarge... I expect I'll be looking after me mum. She'll be getting on a bit now. :sigh:

Edited by IbanezJem
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

Try to eat some :burger: :burger: :burger: my dear. It'll give you strength.  

That's not a proper salesman. I'm not buying :burger: from him, he doesn't give you confidence.

• Like 2

That's not a proper salesman. I'm not buying :burger: from him, he doesn't give you confidence.

Sshh, dear, don't cause a fuss. I'll have your  :burger:  I love it. I'm having  :burger: :burger: :burger: :burger: :burger: :burger: :burger: ...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

I don't like that. There's dust on here. I don't think it's a proper meal without  :burger: :burger:. I'm going to have a baby in a few years. :huh:

Well, that's planning, isn't it? Fore thought.  :burger: :hug2:  :burger: 

• Like 2