You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

35 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Burt!  :blaze: This bloke won't haggle. 

Tell you what, for free, terriers make lovely fish. I mean I could do that for you straight away. Legs off, fins on, stick a little pipe through the back of its neck so it can breathe, bit of gold paint, make good... :thumbsup:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Tell you what, for free, terriers make lovely fish. I mean I could do that for you straight away. Legs off, fins on, stick a little pipe through the back of its neck so it can breathe, bit of gold paint, make good... :thumbsup:

And, I shall give you £10,000 for the plans... :thumbsup:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

And, I shall give you £10,000 for the plans... :thumbsup:

These are the very important secret documents I was telling you about. :blink: Svientitzi hobonwy kratov sveguminurdy. :smile:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Aren't you going to say something about "Mine aren't but the Big Cheese gets his at low tide tonight?"

No, no! That's Von Bulow! He must go over here. :chores:

• Like 2

But there is one cloud on the horizon. In this last year our Random Samples branch has not succeeded in putting one thing on top of another! :ohmy:

:yes:  Nought. So, I do feel we ought to give Video Vertigo their own series. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:yes:  Nought. So, I do feel we ought to give Video Vertigo their own series. 

:wagfinger: No. You've not been properly trained. I demand another assistant.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Ah no, it's not I who was injured   :banghead:   it's my friend.  :drool:

And now back to 'University of the Air', and our series for advanced medical students, 'Elements of Surgical Homeopathic Practice'. :pirate:

• Like 2

And now back to 'University of the Air', and our series for advanced medical students, 'Elements of Surgical Homeopathic Practice'. :pirate:

Good evening. Last week we learned how to saw a lady in half. This week we're going to learn how to saw a lady into three bits and dispose of the body...:bolt:

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Good evening. Last week we learned how to saw a lady in half. This week we're going to learn how to saw a lady into three bits and dispose of the body...:bolt:

We were out strolling across a fiord one day when one of the local matadors came out of his tree house and flung a load of old scimitars and guillotines out that he'd got cluttering up his wine cellar and apparently rather a large proportion of them landed on my wife causing her to snuff it without much more ado. :rofl1:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

We were out strolling across a fiord one day when one of the local matadors came out of his tree house and flung a load of old scimitars and guillotines out that he'd got cluttering up his wine cellar and apparently rather a large proportion of them landed on my wife causing her to snuff it without much more ado. :rofl1:

I mean, if I went around saying I was an emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away! :confused:

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

I mean, if I went around saying I was an emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away! :confused:

Well - well, we must see him. We have brought presents. :cake1:

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Oh dear, I'm not supposed to go mad till 2112!   :old:  

:nuts: He's in one of his bleeding moods. 'The bourgeoisie this is the bourgeoisie that' - he's like a little child sometimes.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

:nuts: He's in one of his bleeding moods. 'The bourgeoisie this is the bourgeoisie that' - he's like a little child sometimes.

You're fooling yourself. We're living in a dictatorship. A self-perpetuating autocracy in which the working classes...

• Like 2

8 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

You're fooling yourself. We're living in a dictatorship. A self-perpetuating autocracy in which the working classes...

:yes: There just aren't enough rich people left to interview.

• Like 2

There now follows an appeal on behalf of extremely rich people who have absolutely nothing wrong with them. :cool:

You haven't asked me about Limburger, sir.   :fistscrying:  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

You haven't asked me about Limburger, sir.   :fistscrying:  

:no: But perhaps you would be so kind as to tell us all you know about certain allied shipping routes, ja? Come on, talk!

• Like 2

:no: But perhaps you would be so kind as to tell us all you know about certain allied shipping routes, ja? Come on, talk!

Oh, well, I'm not very talkative today. It's a form of defensive response to intense interrogative stimuli.  :blink:

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Oh, well, I'm not very talkative today. It's a form of defensive response to intense interrogative stimuli.  :blink:

I must warn you that anything you may say will be ignored and furthermore, given half a chance I'll put my fist through your teeth. :nyanya:

• Like 2