You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

13 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:eh:   Well, shouldn't he just stay in hospital? 

I think he's having a little trouble with his old brain injury, he's going to have a go, no, no, bad luck, he's up, he doesn't know when he's beaten, this boy, lie doesn't know when he's winning either. He doesn't have any sort of sensory apparatus. :biggrin:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

I think he's having a little trouble with his old brain injury, he's going to have a go, no, no, bad luck, he's up, he doesn't know when he's beaten, this boy, lie doesn't know when he's winning either. He doesn't have any sort of sensory apparatus. :biggrin:

All right, we'll call it a draw.  :fistbump:  

• Like 2

12 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

What, you mean...lock the door?  :hug2:  

But I think we're getting some pictures now from New World Women itself, and it looks as though... yes! The satellite has found a bird! The probe has struck crumpet and she looks pretty good too! 73?

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

But I think we're getting some pictures now from New World Women itself, and it looks as though... yes! The satellite has found a bird! The probe has struck crumpet and she looks pretty good too! 73?

I think it's too early to tell. :yes:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

One day Ricky the magic Pixie went to visit Daisy Bumble in her tumbledown cottage. He found her in the bedroom. Roughly he gabbed her heavy shoulders, pulling her down on to the bed and ripping off her... :banana:

:ohmy:   What would Captain W. E. Johns have said, question mark. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:ohmy:   What would Captain W. E. Johns have said, question mark. 

That I don't know. I just don't know. I really just don't know. I'm afraid I really just don't know. I'm afraid even I really just don't know. I have to tell you I'm afraid even I really just don't know. :confused:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

That I don't know. I just don't know. I really just don't know. I'm afraid I really just don't know. I'm afraid even I really just don't know. I have to tell you I'm afraid even I really just don't know. :confused:

:bitchslap:   You bloody fool, Morgan, that's the metope.  

• Like 2

15 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

This is a dog license with the word DOG crossed out and CAT written in in crayon. :wagfinger:

:thumbsup:   Oh, thank you, general. What can we ever do to repay you? 

Edited by blackhawkrush
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

You bloody choosy Eskimo pests.  :angry:

:confused: There's also a record of someone reading the book of 'The Golden Age of Ballooning', a crochet-work bedspread with the words 'The Golden Age of Ballooning' on it, available from the BBC, price £18 or five months' imprisonment and there are matching toilet-seat covers and courtesy mats with illustrations of many of the balloons mentioned.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

:confused: There's also a record of someone reading the book of 'The Golden Age of Ballooning', a crochet-work bedspread with the words 'The Golden Age of Ballooning' on it, available from the BBC, price £18 or five months' imprisonment and there are matching toilet-seat covers and courtesy mats with illustrations of many of the balloons mentioned.

Burt!  :blaze: This bloke won't haggle. 

• Like 2