You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

10 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

We can guarantee you that not a single armored division will get done over for fifteen bob a week. :blast:

Yes, that's right. I saw your advert in the blassified ads. :wub:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

But all decisions have to be ratified at a special bi-weekly meeting... :no:  :unsure: :yes:  

M'lud, and my other lud, the prosecution will endeavour to show m'lud, that m'lud - ah, not you m'lud, that m'lud, m'lud, while passing sentence at Video Vertigo blotted his copy book. Call exhibit YYZ.  :mellow:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

M'lud, and my other lud, the prosecution will endeavour to show m'lud, that m'lud - ah, not you m'lud, that m'lud, m'lud, while passing sentence at Video Vertigo blotted his copy book. Call exhibit YYZ.  :mellow:

The Police is the winner. :banghead:   The Porice is the linnel. :moon: Oh yes, man, The Police's won de big prize.  :angry:

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

The Police is the winner. :banghead:   The Porice is the linnel. :moon: Oh yes, man, The Police's won de big prize.  :angry:

Well, Mr Sumner's on the phone at the moment, but I'm sure he won't mind if you go on in. Through here. :blast:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Well, Mr Sumner's on the phone at the moment, but I'm sure he won't mind if you go on in. Through here. :blast:

It's a success. But Simon must make sure.  :blast:  :musik19:  

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

It's a success. But Simon must make sure.  :blast:  :musik19:  

Er, well, Mr Anchovy, I'm afraid what you've got hold of there is an anteater. :laugh:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, IbanezJem said:

Er, well, Mr Anchovy, I'm afraid what you've got hold of there is an anteater. :laugh:

He doesn't do anything. He just sits out there on the lawn, all day and every day. Almost motionless. We have to take his food out to him. He just sits there. :cat:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

He doesn't do anything. He just sits out there on the lawn, all day and every day. Almost motionless. We have to take his food out to him. He just sits there. :cat:

The Liberal Party candidate, darling.  :old:  

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

No, it's not really our line, sir.   :hockey1:  

In this graph, this column represents 23% of the population. This column represents 28% of the population, and this column represents 43% of the population. :goodone:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

In this graph, this column represents 23% of the population. This column represents 28% of the population, and this column represents 43% of the population. :goodone:

What have we been doing wasting our lives with all this nonsense? Right, okay, meeting adjourned forever. :comp:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

What have we been doing wasting our lives with all this nonsense? Right, okay, meeting adjourned forever. :comp:

I'm sorry Mr. Johnson, he's a bit on edge. He hasn't slept since 1945. :wacko:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

I'm sorry Mr. Johnson, he's a bit on edge. He hasn't slept since 1945. :wacko:

I ought to have told you that Mr. Ibanez does tend to exaggerate. Every figure he gives you will be ten times too high. Otherwise he's perfectly all right. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

I ought to have told you that Mr. Ibanez does tend to exaggerate. Every figure he gives you will be ten times too high. Otherwise he's perfectly all right. :thumbsup:

:eh:   Well, shouldn't he just stay in hospital? 

• Like 2