You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

73 examines the mosquito's spoor. :wtf:

It's a real pain in the sphincter. :moon:  It's a stupid, pointless job but at least it keeps him away from Boston, all right?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

It's a real pain in the sphincter. :moon:  It's a stupid, pointless job but at least it keeps him away from Boston, all right?

Yes, well, that's the sort of blinkered, philistine pig ignorance I've come to expect from you non-creative garbage. You sit there on your loathsome, spotty behinds squeezing blackheads, not caring a tinker's cuss for the struggling Bostonian! You excrement! :moon:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Yes, well, that's the sort of blinkered, philistine pig ignorance I've come to expect from you non-creative garbage. You sit there on your loathsome, spotty behinds squeezing blackheads, not caring a tinker's cuss for the struggling Bostonian! You excrement! :moon:

You're right. Oh, incidentally, why not call him Hamlet? :popcorn:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

You're right. Oh, incidentally, why not call him Hamlet? :popcorn:

We were very thrilled and honored when Blackhawk agreed to play the part of Hamlet because a star of his magnitude can pick and choose, but he read the title and just flipped. :bounce:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

We were very thrilled and honored when Blackhawk agreed to play the part of Hamlet because a star of his magnitude can pick and choose, but he read the title and just flipped. :bounce:

OK. We'll try and out-smart this Hamlet guy. Yes, there's one man who could nail him.   :Neil:  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, IbanezJem said:

Mind if we call you 'Bruce' to keep it clear? :coy:

Why is it the world never remembered the name of Johann Gambolputty de von Ausfern -schplenden -schlitter -crasscrenbon -fried -digger -dangle -dungle -burstein -von -knacker -thrasher -apple -banger -horowitz -ticoleensic -grander -knotty -spelltinkle -grandlich -grumblemeyer -spelterwasser -kürstlich -himbleeisen -bahnwagen -ggutenabend -bitte -eine -nürnburger -bratwustle -gerspurten -mit -zweimache -luber -hundsfut -gumberaber -shönenddanker -kalbsfleisch -mittler -raucher von Hautkopft of Ulm? :blink:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Why is it the world never remembered the name of Johann Gambolputty de von Ausfern -schplenden -schlitter -crasscrenbon -fried -digger -dangle -dungle -burstein -von -knacker -thrasher -apple -banger -horowitz -ticoleensic -grander -knotty -spelltinkle -grandlich -grumblemeyer -spelterwasser -kürstlich -himbleeisen -bahnwagen -ggutenabend -bitte -eine -nürnburger -bratwustle -gerspurten -mit -zweimache -luber -hundsfut -gumberaber -shönenddanker -kalbsfleisch -mittler -raucher von Hautkopft of Ulm? :blink:

Quiet please. Mrs 73 Zambesi, who wrote the theory of relativity?

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Yes, my word, you may well ask what it is, this theory of mine. Well, this theory, that I have, that is to say, which is mine...is mine. :unsure:

:no: Wait a moment. It's mine. This blood is mine! What are you doing with it?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

:no: Wait a moment. It's mine. This blood is mine! What are you doing with it?

We've just had the outside painted with :admin:It's very nice, actually. It goes nicely with the vomit and catarrh we've got smeared all over the front door. 

Edited by blackhawkrush
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

We've just had the outside painted with :admin:It's very nice, actually. It goes nicely with the vomit and catarrh we've got smeared all over the front door. 

How do you find the vicarage? :cool:

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Quite frankly, I'm against people who give Premature Ventricular Contractions   :wub:   Oh, I don't like that. 

And when did you first notice these... shall we say... tendencies? :unsure:

• Like 2