You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Could I speak to him please? It's the man from 'The Hay Wain'. :knight:

Well, where is he, George? He should have been here hours ago. He bloody should have been.  :angry:

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Well, where is he, George? He should have been here hours ago. He bloody should have been.  :angry:

There seems to have been an accident. Well, several accidents actually. :fistscrying:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

There seems to have been an accident. Well, several accidents actually. :fistscrying:

:yes:   Bally Jerry, pranged his kite right in the how's-your-father, harry blighter, dicky-birded, feathered back on his sammy, took a waspy, flipped over on his Betty Harpers and caught his can in the Bertie. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

:yes:   Bally Jerry, pranged his kite right in the how's-your-father, harry blighter, dicky-birded, feathered back on his sammy, took a waspy, flipped over on his Betty Harpers and caught his can in the Bertie. 

Don't come here with that posh talk you nasty, stuck-up twit. :thumbsdown:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Don't come here with that posh talk you nasty, stuck-up twit. :thumbsdown:

I meant, Simon, that uh, like a doughnut your arrival at the thread gives us pleasure and your departure merely makes us hungry for more. :drool:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

I meant, Simon, that uh, like a doughnut your arrival at the thread gives us pleasure and your departure merely makes us hungry for more. :drool:

Blackhawk, you are also like a stream of bat's piss. :ohmy:  I merely meant that you shine out like a shaft of gold when all around is dark.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Blackhawk, you are also like a stream of bat's piss. :ohmy:  I merely meant that you shine out like a shaft of gold when all around is dark.

Oh it's a treat, it really is, 'cause otherwise those stone caves can be so grim.  :yes:  

• Like 2

21 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Oh it's a treat, it really is, 'cause otherwise those stone caves can be so grim.  :yes:  

Well, there's only this room, the bedroom, a spare room. :facepalm:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Next week on 'Book at Bedtime', Jeremy Toogood will be reading Anna Sewell's 'Black Bu..Bue...Burton...Blakc Bottoon'.  :tongue: 

:rage: Yes. I thought we were here to discuss archaeology.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Look, I came here to learn how to fly an aeroplane.  :spacecraft:  

You can start in small ways with ping-pong ball eyes and a funny voice and then you can paint half of your body red and the other half green and then you can jump up and down in a bowl of treacle going 'squawk, squawk, squawk...' And then you can go 'Neurhhh! Neurhh!' and then you can roll around on the floor going 'pting pting pting'. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

You can start in small ways with ping-pong ball eyes and a funny voice and then you can paint half of your body red and the other half green and then you can jump up and down in a bowl of treacle going 'squawk, squawk, squawk...' And then you can go 'Neurhhh! Neurhh!' and then you can roll around on the floor going 'pting pting pting'. :thumbsup:

Well, last week we showed you how to become a gynecologist. And this week on "How To Do It" we're going to show you how to play the flute, how to split an atom, and how to construct a box girder bridge. :yes:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Well, last week we showed you how to become a gynecologist. And this week on "How To Do It" we're going to show you how to play the flute, how to split an atom, and how to construct a box girder bridge. :yes:

We knew that. :zzz: Switch him off.  

• Like 2