You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

1 hour ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Thank God for that. For one ghastly moment I thought I was...too late. If only more people would call in the nick of time. :yes:

Just started on BBC2, the semi final of Episode 3 of 'Kierkegaard's Journals', staring Richard Chamberlain, Peggy Mount and Billy Bremner, and on BBC1, 'Ethel the Frog'. :clap:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Just started on BBC2, the semi final of Episode 3 of 'Kierkegaard's Journals', staring Richard Chamberlain, Peggy Mount and Billy Bremner, and on BBC1, 'Ethel the Frog'. :clap:

:yes:   Why do you think I have this outrageous accent?  

• Like 2

17 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

:ohmy:  We use no artificial additives or preservatives of any kind. 

:yes: First, some cold consomme or a gazpacho, then some sausages with spring greens, sautee potatoes and bread and gravy.

• Like 2

:yes: First, some cold consomme or a gazpacho, then some sausages with spring greens, sautee potatoes and bread and gravy.

:blink:   The man's post must be wrong. The activities carried on 'Food and Wine Aplenty'. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:yes:  April 29th to March 22nd. Even dates only. 

:no: No, m'lud, the full penalty of the law is hardly sufficient. I insist I must be made an example of.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

:no: No, m'lud, the full penalty of the law is hardly sufficient. I insist I must be made an example of.

We have but one punishment for setting alight the grail-shaped beacon. :whipgirl:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

On second thought, let's not go to   :monalisa:   It is a silly place. 

This was something to tell the Round Table. At this stage, Robert was faced with two major divergent theories concerning his Cracovian ancestors. :wave:

• Like 2

This was something to tell the Round Table. At this stage, Robert was faced with two major divergent theories concerning his Cracovian ancestors. :wave:

The Knights who say Marek Kusto and the Knights who till recently said Marek Kusto...Ni!  :bitchslap: 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Yes, you know, for charity, sir... it's the forum's rag week. :nuts:

:yes:  Bathory has been put away again, and poor Mrs. 73 does the washing up, and then there's Zepphead's war wound. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:yes:  Bathory has been put away again, and poor Mrs. 73 does the washing up, and then there's Zepphead's war wound. 

Yes. Well, the thing is, Robert, I've got a bit of a problem here. One of the New World Women has lost a leg. :ohmy:

• Like 2