You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

No, I've got to go on to Buckingham Palace, they've lost nine today.  :eh:

Ludovic Grayson, who scored all six goals in Arsenal's postponed game against PSV Eindhoven.  :facepalm:  

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Ludovic Grayson, who scored all six goals in Arsenal's postponed game against PSV Eindhoven.  :facepalm:  

I mean Joe Public doesn't want to sit down and watch three hours of Arsenal every evening. :no::no::no:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Well, the replay will start tomorrow at 7:30 a.m.  :tongue:  

And here is the manager. :blast:Here is where he lived. :blast: And this is where Arsene Wenger lived who refused to speak to us. :blast:So did Josh Kroenke who lived here... :blast:and Stan Kroenke... and of course The Emirates... :blast:

Edited by IbanezJem
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

And here is the manager. :blast:Here is where he lived. :blast: And this is where Arsene Wenger lived who refused to speak to us. :blast:So did Josh Kroenke who lived here... :blast:and Stan Kroenke... and of course The Emirates... :blast:

So, it's 72 match points to Tottenham now.  :popcorn:  

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:yes:   Come on then love, drop 'em.  

We now come on to a consideration of the more sophisticated transitive mode of japing, in which as we'll observe, the operator or inceptor remains totally unaware of the humorous implications of his action. :doh:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

We now come on to a consideration of the more sophisticated transitive mode of japing, in which as we'll observe, the operator or inceptor remains totally unaware of the humorous implications of his action. :doh:

Ooooooh! I've wet 'em.  :confused:  

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

And here is the final score: Pigs 9 British Bipeds 4   :banghead:  

And finally, in the Disgusting Objects International at Wembley tonight, England beat Spain by a plate of braised pus to a putrid heron. :wub:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

And finally, in the Disgusting Objects International at Wembley tonight, England beat Spain by a plate of braised pus to a putrid heron. :wub:

Oh, that's nice, isn't it? I'm glad they're getting something 'cause they have a hell of a time.  :rose:   

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Oh, that's nice, isn't it? I'm glad they're getting something 'cause they have a hell of a time.  :rose:   

:yes: We can't go on much longer, sir. We haven't eaten since the fifth day.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Inspector Fox of the TRF Light Entertainment Police, Comedy Division, Special Flying Squad. :cool:

Can you raise any part of your body, Mr. Fox 73?  :blush:  I see...well, we'll ban that. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Can you raise any part of your body, Mr. Fox 73?  :blush:  I see...well, we'll ban that. 

The enraged pantomime royal person is poised for the kill. She raises her harpoon and fires. :thumbsup:

• Like 1