You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

8 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

And I want his only daughter to look upon me as her old dad, in a very real and legally binding sense.  :wink:

:wagfinger: That was goose. He was a good, good, er, golfer, goose.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Forty-two-year-old Nelson Bedowes is keen on negligence and grievous bodily harm.   :smash:  

Yes-I-can't-believe-it-I-thought-the-bloke-who'd done-that-was-put-inside-last-year. :unsure:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

:ninja:   made his escape through 'Soft Toys'.  

Vivian is there, Vivian is coming through, Simon's in second place :sad: and, no there's Oliver, he's not necessarily out of it. There goes Nigel, no he's lost something, and Gervaise running through to this final obstacle. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Vivian is there, Vivian is coming through, Simon's in second place :sad: and, no there's Oliver, he's not necessarily out of it. There goes Nigel, no he's lost something, and Gervaise running through to this final obstacle. 

On BBC2, Joan Bakewell will be talking to Michael Dean about what makes exciting television. And now back to the  :gumby::gumby::gumby:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

On BBC2, Joan Bakewell will be talking to Michael Dean about what makes exciting television. And now back to the  :gumby::gumby::gumby:

Okey doke chief. Er, Tex get the longest BBC rope, and bring it here pronto. :cool:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Okey doke chief. Er, Tex get the longest BBC rope, and bring it here pronto. :cool:

:yes:   No-time Toulouse. The story of the wild and lawless days of the post-Impressionists. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:yes:   No-time Toulouse. The story of the wild and lawless days of the post-Impressionists. 

Oh yes, we get a lot of French people round here. Ooh Yes. All over yes. :blast:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

No chance, English bedwetting type. I burst my pimples at you and call your daughter an unrequested silly thing. :nyanya:

It's Ghastly Spotty Cross-Eyed's birthday and she's having a disembowelling party for a few friends. The Nauseas will be there, and Doug and Janice Mucus, and the Rectums from Swanage. :wub:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

It's Ghastly Spotty Cross-Eyed's birthday and she's having a disembowelling party for a few friends. The Nauseas will be there, and Doug and Janice Mucus, and the Rectums from Swanage. :wub:

The full Renaissance bit, really. Super, super. :clap:

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Now can you please tell me, what in God's name possessed you to paint the Last Supper with THREE CHRISTS IN IT? :angel::angel::angel:

Was he that tall man with that very big... ? :blush2:

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

You wouldn't have said a thing like that, would you? You five-foot-ten weed! :thumbsdown:

Uh-oh, Charlie Gardener's fallen for that old trick. The Queen has put him in a heap of trouble! :rose:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, IbanezJem said:

Uh-oh, Charlie Gardener's fallen for that old trick. The Queen has put him in a heap of trouble! :rose:

This is a particularly auspicious occasion for us this evening, as we have been told that Her Majesty the Queen will be logging onto TRF and viewing part of this thread tonight. :wave:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

This is a particularly auspicious occasion for us this evening, as we have been told that Her Majesty the Queen will be logging onto TRF and viewing part of this thread tonight. :wave:

Dump her in the Thames. :biggrin:

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

4 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Dump her in the Thames. :biggrin:

No, I've got to go on to Buckingham Palace, they've lost nine today.  :eh:

• Like 2