You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Well it doesn't matter, anyway. I can hit it seven times out of ten, that's the point. :cool:

Shut up! Go and practice! I'm so sorry. Do you mind waiting in your cell?  :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Shut up! Go and practice! I'm so sorry. Do you mind waiting in your cell?  :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:  

To whoever reads this post, I have been imprisoned by Spotify, who wishes me to listen to Kardi B against my will. Please, please, please come and rescue me! :scared:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

To whoever reads this post, I have been imprisoned by Spotify, who wishes me to listen to Kardi B against my will. Please, please, please come and rescue me! :scared:

Send in Scottish boys with air cover, whilst the navy came in round the back.  :blast: 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Send in Scottish boys with air cover, whilst the navy came in round the back.  :blast: 

You see what is worrying me, sergeant major, is... er... Mac73... only this mission really is very dangerous. We're going to need both the chaps that you've got left. :hug2:

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

You see what is worrying me, sergeant major, is... er... Mac73... only this mission really is very dangerous. We're going to need both the chaps that you've got left. :hug2:

I'd like to leave the army please, sir. It's dangerous! There are people with guns out there, sir! Not toy ones, sir. Proper ones, sir! :blast:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

I'd like to leave the army please, sir. It's dangerous! There are people with guns out there, sir! Not toy ones, sir. Proper ones, sir! :blast:

I think this is :smash:   hardly the time or place for a good-bye speech, eh? 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

I think this is :smash:   hardly the time or place for a good-bye speech, eh? 

:yes: I want you to get to bed, have a good night's rest and be up on parade early in the morning. Thank you for listening and thank you for a lovely supper.

• Like 2

:yes: I want you to get to bed, have a good night's rest and be up on parade early in the morning. Thank you for listening and thank you for a lovely supper.

:pirate:   Lovely spam! Wonderful spam!   :pirate:

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

I am not wearing a toupee!  :rage: They just told me to come in here to find the manager's office. 

Yes. Never mind, never mind. Chivers -- send Mary in with a new gown, will you? :yes:

• Like 2

:yes: I could not keep away from you. I must have you all the time.

Oh yes, and what's more, because we don't believe in all that Papist claptrap, we can take precautions.  :cool: 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

I think probably the solar radiation during the long journey to Stow.  :eh: 

So I said if it happened again I'd get very angry and talk to Nicola Sturgeon and... :rage:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

:no: I have now eaten the banana. The deceased, Mr Apricot, is now 'elpless.

And I want his only daughter to look upon me as her old dad, in a very real and legally binding sense.  :wink:

• Like 2