You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

6 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Consider the advantages, :cheer::cheer: they'll go through the card. You name it, they know it. 

Now then, madam. I'm going to show you three numbers, and I want you to tell me if you see any similarity between them.  :eh:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Now then, madam. I'm going to show you three numbers, and I want you to tell me if you see any similarity between them.  :eh:

Two, that you were willfully and persistently a foreigner. :monalisa: Two, that you were willfully and persistently a foreigner. :Neil: Two, that you were willfully and persistently a foreigner. :gumby:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Two, that you were willfully and persistently a foreigner. :monalisa: Two, that you were willfully and persistently a foreigner. :Neil: Two, that you were willfully and persistently a foreigner. :gumby:

Our two weapons are fear and surprise, and ruthless efficiency....our three weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to Rush....our four.. amongst our weaponry... I'll come in again. :bolt:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Our two weapons are fear and surprise, and ruthless efficiency....our three weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to Rush....our four.. amongst our weaponry... I'll come in again. :bolt:

I have this terrible feeling of deja vu... :doh: 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

It was a pun. No, not a pun...What's that thing that spells the same backwards as forwards? :confused:

:music:Sit on my face and let my lips embrace you.
I'll sit on your face and let my love be truly.
Life can be fine if we both sixty-nine,
And we'll sit on our faces in all sorts of places and play,
'Till we're blown away!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

It was a pun. No, not a pun...What's that thing that spells the same backwards as forwards? :confused:

4 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

:music:Sit on my face and let my lips embrace you.
I'll sit on your face and let my love be truly.
Life can be fine if we both sixty-nine,
And we'll sit on our faces in all sorts of places and play,
'Till we're blown away!

Well look, I'll phone the bishop and see if we can get the Abbey...  :wub:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Well look, I'll phone the bishop and see if we can get the Abbey...  :wub:

Ibanez, having consulted his closest knight blackhawk, decided that they should separate, and search for the Grail individually. :bolt:

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

He'd do anything for you, Dinsdale would. He was a real darling, old Dinsy.  :wub:  

Let me shoulder your burden, brother. :doh: Oh, hey! What d'you think you're doing?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

Uh-oh, Charlie Gardener's fallen for that old trick.  :rofl2: 

Oh, excuse me, a coach party has just arrived. I shall have to fall off the wall, I'm afraid. :sad:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Oh, excuse me, a coach party has just arrived. I shall have to fall off the wall, I'm afraid. :sad:

Gentlemen, ladies, bring out your valuables, please. Come along, sir. :macallan: Come along, madam.  :geddy:  

• Like 1

Gentlemen, ladies, bring out your valuables, please. Come along, sir. :macallan: Come along, madam.  :geddy:  

If it's not done by sunrise, I'll cut your balls off. :pirate:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

It's not as simple as that, Ibanez. God knows all. He'd see through such a cheap trick. :yes:

Yes, yes. I'll see you in a moment. Do take a seat. I'm sorry it's on fire.  :firedevil:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Yes, yes. I'll see you in a moment. Do take a seat. I'm sorry it's on fire.  :firedevil:

I've just been told that Huron has requested a plane ticket for Budapest! So he's definitely getting warmer. So we'll be back again in just a few years.:zzz:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

I've just been told that Huron has requested a plane ticket for Budapest! So he's definitely getting warmer. So we'll be back again in just a few years.:zzz:

A year passed. Winter changed into Spring. Spring changed into Summer. Summer changed back into Winter...and Winter gave Spring and Summer a miss   :nyanya:  and went straight on into Autumn. 

• Like 2

A year passed. Winter changed into Spring. Spring changed into Summer. Summer changed back into Winter...and Winter gave Spring and Summer a miss   :nyanya:  and went straight on into Autumn. 

I say, what a simply super day! I say, anyone for tennis? :wave:

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

I say, what a simply super day! I say, anyone for tennis? :wave:

Well it doesn't matter, anyway. I can hit it seven times out of ten, that's the point. :cool:

• Like 1