You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

17 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

I wonder if the the Python episodes were like The Beatles albums, where you got a different version to the UK? :confused:

13 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

To me, the whole thing's a money grab. I, for one, do not care to see the Three Stooges in color. :puke:

12 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Or Alfred Hitchock. :no:

10 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Or Star Trek TOS with special effects from 2000's.  :facepalm:

Right, altering or modernizing classic material is RIGHT OUT! Restoring a film or TV series to its original glory is a different story, as is the case with the Flying Circus Blu-rays.

28 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Boris Rogers has succeeded in swapping his nine-stone Welsh-wife for a Ford Popular. :police:

All right. Cut the haggling. Say you open at one shekel. I start at two thousand. We close about eighteen hundred. :wink:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

All right. Cut the haggling. Say you open at one shekel. I start at two thousand. We close about eighteen hundred. :wink:

What's twenty quid to the bloody Midland Bank?  :confused:  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

I'm at my wits' end. No job, no insurance, no money at all. I'm absolutely fiat broke, I just don't know where to turn. 'm absolutely at the end of my tether. :facepalm:

Well, I'll give you the job, and the chair, and an all-wool ex-army sleeping bag. :fistbump:

• Like 2

Oh my god, he's fallen off the edge of the forum. :oops:

Before he went, he left a note with the company secretary 73, the effect of which was how disappointed he was with your posting.  :wtf:

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Before he went, he left a note with the company secretary 73, the effect of which was how disappointed he was with your posting.  :wtf:

No Robert... never kill an admin. :wagfinger: 

• Like 2

:no: Well, it's not much of a subject is it? Be fair.

Well now, this week we're going to learn some useful phrases to help us open a conversation with an Italian.  :blast: 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Well now, this week we're going to learn some useful phrases to help us open a conversation with an Italian.  :blast: 

Ha ha ha, very good, Colonel Robert. Robert's a joker, Luigi73. Explain it to the Colonel. :cool:

• Like 2

Ha ha ha, very good, Colonel Robert. Robert's a joker, Luigi73. Explain it to the Colonel. :cool:

This post is pretty badly made. This man's hair is too long for an admin too. Right, now for a complete change of mood.  :nasty:  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

This post is pretty badly made. This man's hair is too long for an admin too. Right, now for a complete change of mood.  :nasty:  

You're right. This isn't a lifeboat at all. :facepalm:

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Yes...yes...now...um...what...what...ah...ah...what is it?...is it a power station?  :blaze:

:bitchslap: Not the Roadster, madam, no. You're thinking of the Brainette Major.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:facepalm:   So, Beethoven was rather glad when he went deaf. 

Yes well, I mean to a certain extent yes. I'm not by nature a suspicious person - far from it - though in fact I have something of a reputation as an after-dinner speaker, if you take my meaning. :blah:

• Like 2