You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

3 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

:blah: Well pretty much as I predicted, except that the Silly party won. I think this is largely due to the number of votes cast.

NEW ZEALAND 3 DERBY COUNCIL 11 :banana:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

And Ibanez fails to even hit the ball, but this is no surprise as he hasn't hit the ball once throughout this match. So it's 72 match points to the blancmange now. :aliendance:

Oh, and it was back to the engine - fourth coach along so that Ibanez could see the gradient signs outside Stow-borough.   :fistscrying: 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Oh, and it was back to the engine - fourth coach along so that Ibanez could see the gradient signs outside Stow-borough.   :fistscrying: 

Right. That's the motion to get on with it, passed with, uh, one abstention. :facepalm: I now propose that we go without further ado. May I have a seconder for... 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Right. That's the motion to get on with it, passed with, uh, one abstention. :facepalm: I now propose that we go without further ado. May I have a seconder for... 

And we apologize to viewers of 'Njorl's Saga' who may be confused. We have agreed to carry on showing this post, on the undertaking that future scenes will adhere more closely to the spirit of twelfth-century Iceland.  :wagfinger:

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

And we apologize to viewers of 'Njorl's Saga' who may be confused. We have agreed to carry on showing this post, on the undertaking that future scenes will adhere more closely to the spirit of twelfth-century Iceland.  :wagfinger:

With me now is Norman St. John Polevaulter, who for the last few posts has been contradicting people. St. John Polevaulter, why do you contradict people?:confused:

• Like 2

With me now is Norman St. John Polevaulter, who for the last few posts has been contradicting people. St. John Polevaulter, why do you contradict people?:confused:

Look, if I argue with you, I must take up a contrary position.  :smash:  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Oh, it's his writer's cramp! Oh Blackhawk, you'd better go... :ohmy:

Robert, having consulted his closest knights, decided that they should separate, and search for the Grail individually. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Robert, having consulted his closest knights, decided that they should separate, and search for the Grail individually. :rolleyes:

We had discovered some Lerxst baking dishes from the fifth dynasty, and Sir Robert was happier than I had ever seen him! :biggrin:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

We had discovered some Lerxst baking dishes from the fifth dynasty, and Sir Robert was happier than I had ever seen him! :biggrin:

Uh, the penis is now, as you will observe, more or less, fully erect. There we are. Ah, that's better.  :ohmy:

• Like 2

Uh, the penis is now, as you will observe, more or less, fully erect. There we are. Ah, that's better.  :ohmy:

FIVE YEARS, TWO MONTHS AND TWENTY-SIX DAYS LATER: Hello again and welcome. :banana:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

FIVE YEARS, TWO MONTHS AND TWENTY-SIX DAYS LATER: Hello again and welcome. :banana:

Hello. On my left is the Minister for Home Affairs who is wearing a striking organza dress in pink tulle, with matching pearls and a diamante collar necklace. And on my right, putting the case against the Government, is a small patch of brown liquid. :clap:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Hello. On my left is the Minister for Home Affairs who is wearing a striking organza dress in pink tulle, with matching pearls and a diamante collar necklace. And on my right, putting the case against the Government, is a small patch of brown liquid. :clap:

He spent the morning dealing with the Irish situation and later in the day had long discussions with the Manister for running upstairs two at a time, flinging the door open and saying 'Ha, ha! Caught you, Mildred'. :wagfinger:

• Like 2

He spent the morning dealing with the Irish situation and later in the day had long discussions with the Manister for running upstairs two at a time, flinging the door open and saying 'Ha, ha! Caught you, Mildred'. :wagfinger:

We was talking, we was not snogging. If you must know, we was talking about Council re-housing. :angel::angel:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, blackhawkrush said:

We was talking, we was not snogging. If you must know, we was talking about Council re-housing. :angel::angel:

But it`s the electrical system which has attracted the most attention. Arthur Huntingdon, who Helen Graham married as a young girl, and whose shameless conduct eventually drove her back to her brother Lawrence in Anne Bronte's 'The Tenant of Wildfell Hall' describes why it's unique. :blah:

• Like 2

But it`s the electrical system which has attracted the most attention. Arthur Huntingdon, who Helen Graham married as a young girl, and whose shameless conduct eventually drove her back to her brother Lawrence in Anne Bronte's 'The Tenant of Wildfell Hall' describes why it's unique. :blah:

Look, if you can put on rubbish like that, and 'Horse of the Year Show', you can afford us another minute, Mr. Cotton, please. I mean, look at this load of old...:old:

Edited by blackhawkrush
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

I'm 37. I'm 37, I'm not old. :rolleyes:

You have green, scaly skin and a series of yellow underbellies running down your spine and tail. :wub:

• Like 2

13 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

I'M MORE INTERESTING THAN A WET PUSSYCAT! :cat:

Sponsored by Natural Gas and Glasgow City Council, this exhibit is entirely supported by voluntary contributions.  :coy:

• Like 2