You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

16 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Doesn't look like his mother... could be his sister... if it is he's in real trouble... and just look at that, they're upstairs already... whoah, boy, this is fun!  :tempted:

Terribly sorry, it's not in fact 'Match of the Day', :banghead:  it is in fact edited highlights of tonight's romantic movie. Sorry about all that. And now back to the movie. 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Terribly sorry, it's not in fact 'Match of the Day', :banghead:  it is in fact edited highlights of tonight's romantic movie. Sorry about all that. And now back to the movie. 

Sorry, loves, sorry, the thread is too long this week and this scene's been cut. :eh:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Sorry, loves, sorry, the thread is too long this week and this scene's been cut. :eh:

Which scene are we shooting first? What? it's scene one. Scene one! It's in the middle of the movie. Well, it is now. I rewrote it.  I thought we cut that? Didn't we cut that? We didn't. Oh great. That's even better. I'll put it back in. Great! :rr:

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Which scene are we shooting first? What? it's scene one. Scene one! It's in the middle of the movie. Well, it is now. I rewrote it.  I thought we cut that? Didn't we cut that? We didn't. Oh great. That's even better. I'll put it back in. Great! :rr:

73, some people have drawn comparisons between your film, 'if', which ends with a gun battle at a public school, and Mr Lindsay Anderson's film, 'if', which ends with a gun battle at a public school. :comp:

• Like 2

73, some people have drawn comparisons between your film, 'if', which ends with a gun battle at a public school, and Mr Lindsay Anderson's film, 'if', which ends with a gun battle at a public school. :comp:

Never mind that. I've just had Whitby Police on the phone with twelve hangees.  :thumbsup:  

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Never mind that. I've just had Whitby Police on the phone with twelve hangees.  :thumbsup:  

It, it wasn't a bit too wicked, was it? I mean, it wasn't too cruel? :coy:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

There's nothing Blackhawk wouldn't do for you! He was a cruel man, but fair! :smash:

That's all you say? :yes:   No, no, we were the tops then. 2010 :cosmo:2013 :cosmo:2015. :cosmo:

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

That's all you say? :yes:   No, no, we were the tops then. 2010 :cosmo:2013 :cosmo:2015. :cosmo:

Outstanding in this fine Chicago team was my man of the Cup Final, the arch-thinker, free scheming, scarcely ever to be curbed, right wing coguoscento, Patrick Kane. :hockey2:

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Outstanding in this fine Chicago team was my man of the Cup Final, the arch-thinker, free scheming, scarcely ever to be curbed, right wing coguoscento, Patrick Kane. :hockey2:

Did he have his head all bandaged? :facepalm:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:yes:  And he don't go shouting about it, do he? No! 'Cos he's a man! 

:confused: I'll carry out tests on it straight away, professor.

• Like 2

Blackhawk, you make me feel like a child.  :blush:

All right, all right, all right, sonny. I'll tell you what. We'll do something different. I'll be an administrator, and you can be a really funny user. :joker:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

All right, all right, all right, sonny. I'll tell you what. We'll do something different. I'll be an administrator, and you can be a really funny user. :joker:

No, the whole premise is silly and it's very badly written. I'm the admin here and I haven't had a funny line yet. So I'm stopping it.  :mad:

• Like 2

No, the whole premise is silly and it's very badly written. I'm the admin here and I haven't had a funny line yet. So I'm stopping it.  :mad:

How about 'Dad's Army?'  :blast:

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

How about 'Dad's Army?'  :blast:

I have already warned this thread about infringing the Army copyright of our slogan 'It's a pig's life... a man's life in the modern army'. :blast:

• Like 2

I have already warned this thread about infringing the Army copyright of our slogan 'It's a pig's life... a man's life in the modern army'. :blast:

Oh well, that's just TRF jargon, you know. :rush:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

What do you know about it? What do you know about getting up at five o'clock in the morning to fly to Paris, back at the Old Vic for drinks at twelve... :cosmo:

Gosh, I am glad I'm a fully qualified airline pilot.  :thumbsup:  

• Like 2