You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

I see. :mad: You'd better wait here. I'll get a cloth.

TRF would like to apologize for the extremely poor quality of the next post, only he's not at all well.  :eh: 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

I like to hear the sound...of two bricks being bashed together! :gumby:

Well, it looks as if 73 is ready now. He's got the bricks. He's had his passport checked and he's all set to go. And he's off on the first ever cross-Atlantic jump. :popcorn:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

Well, it looks as if 73 is ready now. He's got the bricks. He's had his passport checked and he's all set to go. And he's off on the first ever cross-Atlantic jump. :popcorn:

Oh, a wire. I'm on a wire, am I? I am not on a wire. I am flying! :angel:

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Oh, a wire. I'm on a wire, am I? I am not on a wire. I am flying! :angel:

Er, will you get the coffees? I'm afraid I must dash, I'm an hour late for the Israeli Embassy. :banghead:

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

I'm afraid I'm going to have to operate. :hug2:  It's nothing to worry about, although it is extremely dangerous. 

:pirate: Yes, we will of course want as security the deeds of your house, of Neil`s aunt's house, of Geddy`s second cousin's house, of Alex`s wife's parents' house, and of Hugh Syme`s grannie's bungalow, and we will in addition need a controlling interest in TRF, unrestricted access to Terry Brown`s private bank account, the deposit in our vaults of your three children as hostages and a full legal indemnity against any acts of embezzlement carried out against you by any members of Anthem records staff during the normal course of their duties.

• Like 1

:pirate: Yes, we will of course want as security the deeds of your house, of Neil`s aunt's house, of Geddy`s second cousin's house, of Alex`s wife's parents' house, and of Hugh Syme`s grannie's bungalow, and we will in addition need a controlling interest in TRF, unrestricted access to Terry Brown`s private bank account, the deposit in our vaults of your three children as hostages and a full legal indemnity against any acts of embezzlement carried out against you by any members of Anthem records staff during the normal course of their duties.

Skip a bit, Brother. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:yes:   The smoke-signal version of 'Gentlemen Prefer Blondes'. 

Well, Robert, this theory of yours seems to have hit the nail on the head. :yes:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

You arrr Mary, Queen of Scots? :drool:

And finally, here are some completely gratuitous pictures of penises to annoy the censors and to hopefully spark some sort of controversy, which, it seems, is the only way these days to get the jaded,video-sated public off their f***ing arses and back in the sodding cinema. :thumbsdown:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

And finally, here are some completely gratuitous pictures of penises to annoy the censors and to hopefully spark some sort of controversy, which, it seems, is the only way these days to get the jaded,video-sated public off their f***ing arses and back in the sodding cinema. :thumbsdown:

Ooh, I must get one of those.  :coy:  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Er, well, Mr Anchovy, I'm afraid what you've got hold of there is an anteater. :knight:

Are you saying I don't know the difference between the War of the bloody Spanish Succession and the Thirty bloody Years War? :angry:

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Are you saying I don't know the difference between the War of the bloody Spanish Succession and the Thirty bloody Years War? :angry:

Well, it's totally untrue, Robert. Ever since I left England I've been trying to do the best for 73. :cool:

• Like 2

Well, it's totally untrue, Robert. Ever since I left England I've been trying to do the best for 73. :cool:

Mr. Simonello, people are saying that the kid 73 ought to be buried. He's head's come off in the last six fights.  :unsure:

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Mr. Simonello, people are saying that the kid 73 ought to be buried. He's head's come off in the last six fights.  :unsure:

I'll tell you what though... I'll lop his back legs off, make good, strip the fur, stick a couple of wings on and staple on a beak of your own choice. :admin:

• Like 2

I'll tell you what though... I'll lop his back legs off, make good, strip the fur, stick a couple of wings on and staple on a beak of your own choice. :admin:

:yes:   To all appearances, no different from any other law-abiding New York citizen. 

• Like 2