You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

3 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Oh, but surely Chiellini simply shot himself and then hid the gun.  :angel: 

And the first question is for you, Karl Marx. The White Star. 'The White Star' is the nickname of what Polish football team? 'The White Star.' No? :huh: 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

And the first question is for you, Karl Marx. The White Star. 'The White Star' is the nickname of what Polish football team? 'The White Star.' No? :huh: 

No? I'll give you a clue. :cosmo::cosmo::cosmo::cosmo::cosmo::cosmo::cosmo::cosmo::cosmo::cosmo::cosmo::cosmo::cosmo: 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

No? I'll give you a clue. :cosmo::cosmo::cosmo::cosmo::cosmo::cosmo::cosmo::cosmo::cosmo::cosmo::cosmo::cosmo::cosmo: 

Who would have thought, thirty years ago, we'd all be sitting here drinking Chateau de Chazelet, eh? :alex::Neil::geddy:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Well, if you're having some, yes then, perhaps, vicar. :notworthy:

Ah-hah! Well, that's it, you see. That's how it starts. Well, you see, Scottishness starts with little things like that.  :rr:  

• Like 2

8 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Ah-hah! Well, that's it, you see. That's how it starts. Well, you see, Scottishness starts with little things like that.  :rr:  

Well we've got Crump-Pinnet on the invoice. :rage:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

It wouldn't work...it's even better! :unsure: Great. Rewrite! 

Thomas Hardy here on the first day of his new novel has crossed out the only word he has written so far and he is gazing off into space. Ohh! Oh dear he's signed his name again. :facepalm:

• Like 2

Thomas Hardy here on the first day of his new novel has crossed out the only word he has written so far and he is gazing off into space. Ohh! Oh dear he's signed his name again. :facepalm:

So, we'll be back again in just a few years :old:  ...really beginning to hot up now. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

So, we'll be back again in just a few years :old:  ...really beginning to hot up now. 

That's it, I'm off. That's it. Right. But I'm going to have one final fling before I leave, so I sentence you to be burnt at the stake. :firedevil:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

That's it, I'm off. That's it. Right. But I'm going to have one final fling before I leave, so I sentence you to be burnt at the stake. :firedevil:

:blaze:   Oh no, that's so embarrassing. I won't hear of it. Give me six months...please. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Right! If that's the way you want it! Cardinal Ibanez...poke him with the soft cushions! :poke:

You're too sharp to live. I'll smack your little botty. :coy:

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

You're too sharp to live. I'll smack your little botty. :coy:

What is it that attracts someone like Mr. b to this way of life? I have with me a consultant psychiatrist. :smoke:

• Like 2

What is it that attracts someone like Mr. b to this way of life? I have with me a consultant psychiatrist. :smoke:

:old: They do all come from broken homes and have very unhappy personal lives, especially LABT. TRF is going through an unhappy phase at the moment - what with TRF 2 going out with men. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:old: They do all come from broken homes and have very unhappy personal lives, especially LABT. TRF is going through an unhappy phase at the moment - what with TRF 2 going out with men. 

Well, it's five past nine and nearly time for six past nine. On TRF2 now it'll shortly be six and a half minutes past nine. Later on this evening it'll be ten o'clock and at 10.30 we'll be joining TRF2 in time for 10.33, and don't forget tomorrow when it'll be 9.20. :unsure:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Well, it's five past nine and nearly time for six past nine. On TRF2 now it'll shortly be six and a half minutes past nine. Later on this evening it'll be ten o'clock and at 10.30 we'll be joining TRF2 in time for 10.33, and don't forget tomorrow when it'll be 9.20. :unsure:

:bitchslap: Tell me why did you say 'good morning' when you know perfectly well that it's afternoon?

• Like 1

:bitchslap: Tell me why did you say 'good morning' when you know perfectly well that it's afternoon?

Well, they certainly seem to be in a tight spot, and I spot our next item, so let's go straight on to New World Women and go to the item - or dish. :wink: Ha! Ha! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, blackhawkrush said:

Well, they certainly seem to be in a tight spot, and I spot our next item, so let's go straight on to New World Women and go to the item - or dish. :wink: Ha! Ha! 

:wagfinger: DON'T talk to the audience.

• Like 1

:wagfinger: DON'T talk to the audience.

:goodone: Ladies and gentlemen. Before the post starts, I would like to apologize to you all, but unfortunately Miss Rhyta Courtneidge is unable to appear, owing to...

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:goodone: Ladies and gentlemen. Before the post starts, I would like to apologize to you all, but unfortunately Miss Rhyta Courtneidge is unable to appear, owing to...

:whipgirl: I appear to have landed on this kind of ledge thing.

• Like 1

:whipgirl: I appear to have landed on this kind of ledge thing.

"I am in the Tall Tower of Swamp Castle". At last! A call! A cry of distress! This could be the sign that leads us to...:hug2:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

"I am in the Tall Tower of Swamp Castle". At last! A call! A cry of distress! This could be the sign that leads us to...:hug2:

Button your lip you rat-bag. :rofl2:

• Like 1