You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

It's only a bloody parking offence. :rolleyes:

:wagfinger:  The accused then commented on Miss Thang's bodily structure, made several not-at-all legal remarks on the subject of fun and then placed his robes over his head and began to emit low moans. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:wagfinger:  The accused then commented on Miss Thang's bodily structure, made several not-at-all legal remarks on the subject of fun and then placed his robes over his head and began to emit low moans. 

Who's that, then? Who's the bird? You got a nice pair there, haven't you love. :drool:

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Who's that, then? Who's the bird? You got a nice pair there, haven't you love. :drool:

:wagfinger:  You try that around here, young man, and we'll slit your face.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Oh what a great slit! Now, gentlemen, I am going to open the slit. :banana:

That'll teach it. :laugh: Well thank you for a very interesting program.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

That'll teach it. :laugh: Well thank you for a very interesting program.

Next week, the Silbury Dig by Cole Porter :Neil: with Pearl Bailey :geddy: and Arthur Negus. :alex:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Ladies and gentlemen, the incomparably superior human being, Harry Fink! :notworthy::clap:

...or rather his daughter. For it was her courage, foresight and understanding that enabled us to probe beneath the sophisticated veneer of this man. :alex:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

...or rather his daughter. For it was her courage, foresight and understanding that enabled us to probe beneath the sophisticated veneer of this man. :alex:

Oh, well, I'd like to buy a copy of an 'Illustrated History of False Teeth'. :yes:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Consult the Book of Armaments! Armaments, Chapter Two, Verses Nine to Twenty-One. :blah:

I don't seem to be able to find it. Uh, it'll be in...Number Four Trench. I'll go and get it.  :bolt:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

I don't seem to be able to find it. Uh, it'll be in...Number Four Trench. I'll go and get it.  :bolt:

Don't give me that sir, you couldn't smuggle a piece of greaseproof paper let alone a case full of watches. :rofl2:

• Like 2

Don't give me that sir, you couldn't smuggle a piece of greaseproof paper let alone a case full of watches. :rofl2:

Oh please. Give me a chance. I'll be very good, sir, really. Good morning, sir. A very nice suit you've got there, sir. You had a very close shave this morning, sir. :old:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Oh please. Give me a chance. I'll be very good, sir, really. Good morning, sir. A very nice suit you've got there, sir. You had a very close shave this morning, sir. :old:

Oh, oh, oh Bevis, should we? :confused:

• Like 2

Oh, oh, oh Bevis, should we? :confused:

:yes:  Lovely bookshop just across the road there, they've got a much better selection than we've got, probably at ridiculously low prices, just across the road there. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:yes:  Lovely bookshop just across the road there, they've got a much better selection than we've got, probably at ridiculously low prices, just across the road there. 

:ohmy: Were these just coincidences, or were they, as blackhawk believed, part of an identical cultural background?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

:ohmy: Were these just coincidences, or were they, as blackhawk believed, part of an identical cultural background?

At a mass meeting at Brentford Football Grounds, other works of art voted to come out in support of the paintings. The vote was unanimous...with one abstention. :atickhum:

• Like 2

16 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

At a mass meeting at Brentford Football Grounds, other works of art voted to come out in support of the paintings. The vote was unanimous...with one abstention. :atickhum:

Is this true, Stebbins? Are you a gynaecologist? :huh:

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

:no: I am a shrubber. My name is Stebbins the Shrubber. I arrange, design, and sell shrubberies.

Welcome aboard, Britisher pig. Quite a little surprise, ja? But perhaps you would be so kind as to tell us all you know about certain allied shipping routes, ja? Come on, talk! :poke:

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Welcome aboard, Britisher pig. Quite a little surprise, ja? But perhaps you would be so kind as to tell us all you know about certain allied shipping routes, ja? Come on, talk! :poke:

Aren't you going to say something about "mine aren't but the Big Cheese gets his at low tide tonight?" :ninja:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Aren't you going to say something about "mine aren't but the Big Cheese gets his at low tide tonight?" :ninja:

You haven't asked me about Limburger, sir. :scared:

• Like 2