You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Brave Sir Blackhawk ran away :music:

Bravely ran away away! :music:

I know, sir, but people get killed, properly dead, sir, no barely cross fingers, sir.  :scared: 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

I know, sir, but people get killed, properly dead, sir, no barely cross fingers, sir.  :scared: 

I would remind you that The Weapon was presented to us by the Federation of the town of Middletown to commemorate Bastille Day, when we try to remember the names of all those from the Middletown area who so gallantly gave their lives to keep China British. :notworthy:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

I would remind you that The Weapon was presented to us by the Federation of the town of Middletown to commemorate Bastille Day, when we try to remember the names of all those from the Middletown area who so gallantly gave their lives to keep China British. :notworthy:

Yes, yes, speakee speakee...me Blitish consul.  :wave:  

• Like 2

5 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Yes, yes, speakee speakee...me Blitish consul.  :wave:  

Mother, could I have a quick cup of tea please. I have an important statement on Rhodesia to make in the Commons at six. :coffee:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Mother, could I have a quick cup of tea please. I have an important statement on Rhodesia to make in the Commons at six. :coffee:

We could put the ministers for internal affairs over against the wall, and those for foreign here by the clock.  :fistbump:  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

We could put the ministers for internal affairs over against the wall, and those for foreign here by the clock.  :fistbump:  

Yes, we will of course want as security the deeds of your house, of your aunt's house, of your second cousin's house, of your wife's parents' house, and of your grannie's bungalow, and we will in addition need a controlling interest in your new company. :glare:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Yes, we will of course want as security the deeds of your house, of your aunt's house, of your second cousin's house, of your wife's parents' house, and of your grannie's bungalow, and we will in addition need a controlling interest in your new company. :glare:

Well round at my gran's, she trains polecats. :cat::cat::cat:

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Well round at my gran's, she trains polecats. :cat::cat::cat:

Our commando unit will approach from Fish Street, under cover of night, and make our way to the northwestern main drain. If questioned, we are sewage workers on our way to a conference. :knight:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Our commando unit will approach from Fish Street, under cover of night, and make our way to the northwestern main drain. If questioned, we are sewage workers on our way to a conference. :knight:

So, you dare to waid us? Stwike him, Centuwion, vewy woughly! :bitchslap:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

So, you dare to waid us? Stwike him, Centuwion, vewy woughly! :bitchslap:

Oh, what a give-away. Did you hear that? That's what I'm on about. :angry: Did you see him repressing me? You saw it, didn't you? 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Oh, what a give-away. Did you hear that? That's what I'm on about. :angry: Did you see him repressing me? You saw it, didn't you? 

I'm not oppressing you, Blackhawk. You haven't got a womb! Where's the fetus going to gestate?! You going to keep it in a box? :confused:

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

I'm not oppressing you, Blackhawk. You haven't got a womb! Where's the fetus going to gestate?! You going to keep it in a box? :confused:

No, no! It is a sign that, like Him, we must think not of the things of the body, but of the face and head! :glare:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

No, no! It is a sign that, like Him, we must think not of the things of the body, but of the face and head! :glare:

Hey, I've got a present for you two kids in that bag. :bounce:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

He was really considerate to his mother, and not at all the kind of person you'd expect to pulverize their opponent into a bloody mass of flesh and raw bone. :poke:

Yeah, I think it was a mistake him wearing spectacles. :facepalm:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:beathorse:   No, no, no, my brain in my head. 

I used to wake Ibanez up with a crowbar on the back of the head. But I recently found that this was too far from his brain and I wasn't getting through to him anymore. :smash:

• Like 2

12 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

I used to wake Ibanez up with a crowbar on the back of the head. But I recently found that this was too far from his brain and I wasn't getting through to him anymore. :smash:

I can stand physical pain, you know. :whip:

• Like 2