You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

20 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

:yes:  It's a simple question of weight ratios. A five ounce bird could not carry a one pound coconut. 

One English pound. Now where's the bomb? :rage:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

:no: Stand and deliver! Drop that gun!

I knew there was something going on. Of course, the Big Cheese made two mistakes. First of all, he didn't recognize me: Lemming, Arthur Lemming, Special Investigator.  :blast: 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

I knew there was something going on. Of course, the Big Cheese made two mistakes. First of all, he didn't recognize me: Lemming, Arthur Lemming, Special Investigator.  :blast: 

And when did you first notice these... shall we say... tendencies? :huh:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, IbanezJem said:

And when did you first notice these... shall we say... tendencies? :huh:

Well, of course they come here for the two o'clock matinee, all the old bags out in there, especially if it's something like The Sound of Music. We get seats ripped up, hearing aids broken, all that sort of thing. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Well, of course they come here for the two o'clock matinee, all the old bags out in there, especially if it's something like The Sound of Music. We get seats ripped up, hearing aids broken, all that sort of thing. :rolleyes:

Stop talking to the camera.  :wagfinger:  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Yes, on to scene 24, which is a smashing scene with some lovely acting, in which Ibanez discovers a vital clue... :popcorn:

I've fallen off my chair, Brian.  :eh: 

• Like 2

Rotten! Rotten! You're no bloody use at all! You're an utter bloody wash-out. You make me sick, you weed! :bitchslap:

:moon: It's bleeding weird having half the Tudor nobility rigging around on motorized bicycles. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

:moon: It's bleeding weird having half the Tudor nobility rigging around on motorized bicycles. 

So, let's just stop gabbing on about it. It's completely pointless and it's getting us nowhere! :sad:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

So, let's just stop gabbing on about it. It's completely pointless and it's getting us nowhere! :sad:

:huh: I've kept my vow for eighteen years. Not a single, recognizable, articulate sound has passed my lips. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:huh: I've kept my vow for eighteen years. Not a single, recognizable, articulate sound has passed my lips. 

I mean, ooh arh, nob arhh, nob arhh .... nobody does that anymore. Anybody who did that round TRF would be laughed off the forum. No, nowadays people want something wittier. :LOL:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

I mean, ooh arh, nob arhh, nob arhh .... nobody does that anymore. Anybody who did that round TRF would be laughed off the forum. No, nowadays people want something wittier. :LOL:

Well  :whipgirl:I've been going out with SOCN writers for five years now and, you know, I think they're wonderful. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Well  :whipgirl:I've been going out with SOCN writers for five years now and, you know, I think they're wonderful. 

:rolleyes: Yes. I thought we were here to discuss archaeology.

• Like 1

I'd like to talk to you tonight about the place of the nude in my bed... um, in the history of my bed...of art, of art, I'm sorry. :blush2:

I am over three thousand years old and would like to see any scene with two people in bed.  :blush: 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

I am over three thousand years old and would like to see any scene with two people in bed.  :blush: 

Look, all I want you to do is change the wife :thumbsup: say the words, blah, blah, blah, back to my place, no questions asked. 

• Like 2