You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

1 hour ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Well, we did do the nose...and the hat. But she is a witch! :pirate:

Am I right in thinking there's a real frog in here? :drool:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Well, it's got some rat in it. Three, rather a lot really. :wink:

Superintendent Parrot and I are from the hygiene squad. We want to have a word with you... :poke:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Superintendent Parrot and I are from the hygiene squad. We want to have a word with you... :poke:

:yes: Wainscotting ... Wainscotting ... Wainscotting ... sounds like a little Dorset village, doesn't it? Wainscotting.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

It's one of the little men from the village! Do come in. Come and have a drink. :cosmo:

And so, you see the idiot does provide a vital psycho-social service to the community.  :rr:

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

And so, you see the idiot does provide a vital psycho-social service to the community.  :rr:

A lot of people are far less understanding than you are. A lot of people take offense even when I talk to them, let alone when I specifically tell them about my being disturbing. :wacko:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

A lot of people are far less understanding than you are. A lot of people take offense even when I talk to them, let alone when I specifically tell them about my being disturbing. :wacko:

:yes:   Algy says you are. He says you're no better than you should be. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

I'll do what I like, I'm six foot five and I eat punks like you for breakfast! :bitchslap:

Do you get wafers with it? :confused:

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Some fat bastard at the door. :rolleyes:  Shut up and eat what you got. 

Food very greasy but we've found a charming little local place hidden away in the back streets... :cool:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Food very greasy but we've found a charming little local place hidden away in the back streets... :cool:

Oh if I may suggest, sir, the pheasant a la reine. The sauce is one of the chefs most famous creations. :smile:

• Like 2

Oh if I may suggest, sir, the pheasant a la reine. The sauce is one of the chefs most famous creations. :smile:

And the lambs :drool:and sloths and carp :drool:and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals :drool:and fruit bats. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Yeah, with the eggs on top. And don't skimp on the pate!  :hotdog:

Fine, sir, he said between clenched teeth knowing full well it was a most unrewarding part. :zzz:

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Fine, sir, he said between clenched teeth knowing full well it was a most unrewarding part. :zzz:

No, look. This shed business -- it doesn't really matter. The sheds aren't important. A few friends call me Two Sheds and that's all there is to it! :facepalm:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

No, look. This shed business -- it doesn't really matter. The sheds aren't important. A few friends call me Two Sheds and that's all there is to it! :facepalm:

And here is his friend. :gumby:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Here's the old man from Scene 24. What is he doing here? :old:

Hello, well I was the third voice you heard just now. I'm sorry about that terrible mess.  :blush:

Edited by blackhawkrush
  • Like 2

You, get out of here, you're not even a proper woman! :wagfinger:

Oh dear, it's a long job, you see, :cheer: conversions. Tell you what though, for free, terriers make lovely fish...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

My fish's name is Eric. Eric Fish. He i's an halibut. :yes:

Dear King 73. Just a line to thank you for the eels. Robert thought they were really scrummy, comma, so did I full stop. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Dear King 73. Just a line to thank you for the eels. Robert thought they were really scrummy, comma, so did I full stop. :thumbsup:

Silence! I have come for you. :firedevil: To take you away. That is my purpose. I am death. 

• Like 1