You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

I was talking metaphorically you fool. Robert - put that :burger: down. Right, is the equipment ready?

The E.E.G., the B.P. monitor, and the A.V.V.  :chores:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Lemming, Lemming, Lemming of the BDA...  :cool:

Oh, excuse me, a coach party has just arrived. I shall have to fall off the wall, I'm afraid. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Look! Two people...  :16ton:  ...three people have just fallen past that window!

:fistscrying: They've destroyed him! He's dead!! They killed him!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Uh, I think uh, I could pull through, sir.  I'll, uh...I'll just stay here, then, shall I, sir? :unsure:

73's broken both his arms and he don't go shouting about it, do he? No! 'Cos he's a man - he's a woman, you see. :ohmy:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Can I call you Sugar Plum? Pussycat? Can I call you Frank? :biggrin:

:yes: I want you to be my helpmate. As Tarzan had his Jane, as Napoleon had his Josephine, as Frankie Laine had whoever he had. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:yes: I want you to be my helpmate. As Tarzan had his Jane, as Napoleon had his Josephine, as Frankie Laine had whoever he had. 

I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! You mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of eldeberries! :nyanya:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! You mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of eldeberries! :nyanya:

Your Highness 73, you are like a stream of bat's piss. :unsure:  It was one of Ibanez's. One of Ibanez's. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

No, my name is spelled "73" but it's pronounced "Throatwobber Mangrove." :wagfinger:

But you made one fatal mistake   :spit:this was a 73 the Greatalyser. Take him away, Beryl! 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

But you made one fatal mistake   :spit:this was a 73 the Greatalyser. Take him away, Beryl! 

And now, what's happening? I think Cowdrey's being taken off. Yes, Cowdrey is being carried off. Well I never.  :facepalm:

• Like 2

And now, what's happening? I think Cowdrey's being taken off. Yes, Cowdrey is being carried off. Well I never.  :facepalm:

Don't you talk to me about bladders, I said, don't you talk to me about bladders!  :angry:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Don't you talk to me about bladders, I said, don't you talk to me about bladders!  :angry:

Well, we've got an enormous entry for this event!  Forty-four competitors from twenty-nine different countries, all of them with the most superbly weak bladders! :blah:

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Well, we've got an enormous entry for this event!  Forty-four competitors from twenty-nine different countries, all of them with the most superbly weak bladders! :blah:

But it's not all work, and for relaxation they like nothing more than a days fishing. :rose:

• Like 1

But it's not all work, and for relaxation they like nothing more than a days fishing. :rose:

Thirty-three days?  :blink: We can't go on much longer. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Thirty-three days?  :blink: We can't go on much longer. 

Then why not visit Colin Mozart's Rodent Extermination Boutique. Rats extirpated, mice punished, voles torn apart by Colin Mozart, Munich's leading furry animal liquidator. :blast:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Then why not visit Colin Mozart's Rodent Extermination Boutique. Rats extirpated, mice punished, voles torn apart by Colin Mozart, Munich's leading furry animal liquidator. :blast:

:wagfinger: What a lot of people don't realize is that a mouse, once accepted, can fulfil a very useful role in society. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

:wagfinger: What a lot of people don't realize is that a mouse, once accepted, can fulfil a very useful role in society. 

I know, but they've got beautiful speaking voices, haven't they? 'And now a choice of viewing on BBC Television.' :hug2:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

I know, but they've got beautiful speaking voices, haven't they? 'And now a choice of viewing on BBC Television.' :hug2:

Good evening. Tonight, Spectrum looks at one of the major problems in the world today, that old vexed question of what is going on. Is there still time to confront it, let alone solve it, or is it too late? :blah:

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Good evening. Tonight, Spectrum looks at one of the major problems in the world today, that old vexed question of what is going on. Is there still time to confront it, let alone solve it, or is it too late? :blah:

Pretty strong meat there from 73 who is saying, of course, that ultimately materialism, in this case the Webb's Wonder lettuce, must destroy us all. :thumbsdown:

• Like 2