You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

18 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

One, two, three...eight, seven   :smash:   four.  

These enquiries led to certain changes at TRF...while attendances at zoos boomed. :knight:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

These enquiries led to certain changes at TRF...while attendances at zoos boomed. :knight:

Why didn't it say on 73's form that he's a gorilla?   :ninja:  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, blackhawkrush said:

Why didn't it say on 73's form that he's a gorilla?   :ninja:  

Well, no, no. It wasn't on the form - they found it wasn't good for business. Anyway, we've got three hundredweight of dung in the van. Where do you want it?

• Like 2

Well, no, no. It wasn't on the form - they found it wasn't good for business. Anyway, we've got three hundredweight of dung in the van. Where do you want it?

Well, there are no members of the Government dead in our sitting room.  :smile:

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Well, there are no members of the Government dead in our sitting room.  :smile:

It's German television. Isn't it exciting, Robert? They're doing a prize-winning documentary on me. :wub:

• Like 2

It's German television. Isn't it exciting, Robert? They're doing a prize-winning documentary on me. :wub:

The man before you is an impostor. :wagfinger: This man - this Louis, the so-called King of France man. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

The man before you is an impostor. :wagfinger: This man - this Louis, the so-called King of France man. 

Look - there, in the doorway.  :blast: Aarghhh! Arthur X! Leader of the Pennine Gang!

• Like 1

Look - there, in the doorway.  :blast: Aarghhh! Arthur X! Leader of the Pennine Gang!

:donut:   Thank you, dear...Happy Birthday, Mugsy.   :blast:

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:donut:   Thank you, dear...Happy Birthday, Mugsy.   :blast:

We got something else for you as well, sir. Sorry it's another clock ...only there was a bit of a mix-up. Well, Nova thought he was buying the present, and 73 and I had already got the other one. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

We got something else for you as well, sir. Sorry it's another clock ...only there was a bit of a mix-up. Well, Nova thought he was buying the present, and 73 and I had already got the other one. :rolleyes:

You must place it here, only slightly higher so you get the two-level effect. :cool:

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

You must place it here, only slightly higher so you get the two-level effect. :cool:

Yes, yes, of course we are, yes, absolutely, you're absolutely right! That's positive thinking for you.:thumbsup:

• Like 2

Yes, yes, of course we are, yes, absolutely, you're absolutely right! That's positive thinking for you.:thumbsup:

I was thinking, if we got married...we could use the $5.000 to buy a spoon.  :yes:  

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

I was thinking, if we got married...we could use the $5.000 to buy a spoon.  :yes:  

:smile: Ah good, Sir Philip, thy sharp-tongued wit has not deserted thee. Come. Let us eat and drink. Stay with us awhile.

• Like 2

:smile: Ah good, Sir Philip, thy sharp-tongued wit has not deserted thee. Come. Let us eat and drink. Stay with us awhile.

Look, to be frank, it is a little awkward this evening.  :hug2:  

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Look, to be frank, it is a little awkward this evening.  :hug2:  

I knew I'd disturb you... I knew I'd disturb you... :fistscrying: It always happens... whenever I've found someone I really think I'm going to be able to get on with...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

I knew I'd disturb you... I knew I'd disturb you... :fistscrying: It always happens... whenever I've found someone I really think I'm going to be able to get on with...

...good? Now then, when did you first start finding it difficult to finish sentences?  :sad: 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

...good? Now then, when did you first start finding it difficult to finish sentences?  :sad: 

Well, I was about seventeen, and some mates and me went to a party, and we had quite a lot to drink... and then some of the fellows there started handing...cheese around ... :unsure:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Well, I was about seventeen, and some mates and me went to a party, and we had quite a lot to drink... and then some of the fellows there started handing...cheese around ... :unsure:

Normally, yes. Today, the van broke down.  :eh:  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Ooh, he's a clever little boy, he's a clever little boy! Do you like your rattle? Do you like your rattle? Oh, he's got a tubby tum-tum! Ooh, he's got a tubby tum-tum! :coy:

Well, you certainly get good service here. They really look after you... yes. :happy:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Well, you certainly get good service here. They really look after you... yes. :happy:

Babysitter? I don't want a babysitter. Be a blood donor, that's it. :drool:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Babysitter? I don't want a babysitter. Be a blood donor, that's it. :drool:

I didn't want to be a babysitter anyway. I wanted to be a lumberjack! Leaping from tree to tree as they float down the mighty rivers of British Columbia! :thumbsup:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

I didn't want to be a babysitter anyway. I wanted to be a lumberjack! Leaping from tree to tree as they float down the mighty rivers of British Columbia! :thumbsup:

The ballet's coming here? Oh, that's great. :coy:  We love the ballet. Last year some of us from Yellow River got a party to go see the ballet in Montreal. 

• Like 2