You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

9 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

He has ceased to be! He's expired and gone to meet his maker! He's a stiff! Bereft of life, he rests in peace! :facepalm:

...but together we were beginning to get over this dark patch. There was light at the end of the tunnel... now this... now this!! :givebeer:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

...but together we were beginning to get over this dark patch. There was light at the end of the tunnel... now this... now this!! :givebeer:

:eh:  Simon...it's Robert...Do you want me to make the announcement? 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

:eh:  Simon...it's Robert...Do you want me to make the announcement? 

:no: "Still no news of the National Savings book lost by Mr Charles Griffiths of Porthcawl during a field expedition to the Nature Reserves of Swansea last July. Mr Griffiths' wife said that her husband was refusing to talk to the Press until the Savings Certificate had been found."

• Like 2

5 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

:no: "Still no news of the National Savings book lost by Mr Charles Griffiths of Porthcawl during a field expedition to the Nature Reserves of Swansea last July. Mr Griffiths' wife said that her husband was refusing to talk to the Press until the Savings Certificate had been found."

You don't believe I'm a policeman, do you? What am I wearing on me head?   :joker:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

You don't believe I'm a policeman, do you? What am I wearing on me head?   :joker:

:wagfinger: Oh, you promised you wouldn't do fruit this week.

• Like 2

:no:  Real fungus grows on the fingers. 

:facepalm: I'm afraid it's my unpleasant duty to inform you that you're fired.

• Like 2

:facepalm: I'm afraid it's my unpleasant duty to inform you that you're fired.

:spit: Oh, oh I'm sorry. I thought the post was longer. Ah. Now Notlob, er, Bolton. 

• Like 2

:spit: Oh, oh I'm sorry. I thought the post was longer. Ah. Now Notlob, er, Bolton. 

Tonight I want to examine the whole question of eighteenth-century social legislation - its relevance to the hierarchical structure of post-Renaissance society, and its impact on the future of parochial organization in an expanding agrarian economy. :yes:

• Like 2

Tonight I want to examine the whole question of eighteenth-century social legislation - its relevance to the hierarchical structure of post-Renaissance society, and its impact on the future of parochial organization in an expanding agrarian economy. :yes:

Aye, and about bloody time if you ask me. :popcorn:

• Like 3

:unsure: Well look will you please sit down and do your first line.

'Oh that this too solid flesh wound melt, thaw and resolve itself into a dew.'  :16ton: 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

'Oh that this too solid flesh wound melt, thaw and resolve itself into a dew.'  :16ton: 

I'm sorry, but my client has become pretentious. I will say in his defense that he has suffered... :smash:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

I'm sorry, but my client has become pretentious. I will say in his defense that he has suffered... :smash:

Last night I had 'I'll never fall in love again' for six hours.  :banghead:

• Like 2

Torment me no longer! I have seen the Grail!:cool:

Acting on his information, the police now wish to interview a newsreader in the central London area.  :blah:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Acting on his information, the police now wish to interview a newsreader in the central London area.  :blah:

Good evening. This new series of 'Trim-Jeans Theatre Presents' will enable you to enjoy the poetry of T. S. Eliot whilst losing unsightly tummy bulge. :banana:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Good evening. This new series of 'Trim-Jeans Theatre Presents' will enable you to enjoy the poetry of T. S. Eliot whilst losing unsightly tummy bulge. :banana:

Miserable Fat Belgian Bastards!  :moon:

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Miserable Fat Belgian Bastards!  :moon:

:yes: Yes - that's a Flemish merchant of the fifteenth or sixteenth centuries...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

:yes: Yes - that's a Flemish merchant of the fifteenth or sixteenth centuries...

Possibly...but I may be Superintendent Gaskell of the Vice Squad.  :wave:  

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Possibly...but I may be Superintendent Gaskell of the Vice Squad.  :wave:  

Do you say it because you didn't know? Five, four, three, two, one, zero! Right! :bitchslap:

• Like 2

Do you say it because you didn't know? Five, four, three, two, one, zero! Right! :bitchslap:

One, two, three...eight, seven   :smash:   four.  

• Like 2