You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

18 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Well, I think the minister is coming to the end of his answer now, so let's go back over and join the discussion. :popcorn:

Sir Jane, what is the purpose of your expedition? :popcorn:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Sir Jane, what is the purpose of your expedition? :popcorn:

Split-crotch panties, or indeed any items of what we scientists call, 'Sexy Underwear' or 'Erotic Lingerie'.  :cool:  

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Split-crotch panties, or indeed any items of what we scientists call, 'Sexy Underwear' or 'Erotic Lingerie'.  :cool:  

Next week, Part Two - 'Biggles Flies Undone'. :blush:

• Like 2

Next week, Part Two - 'Biggles Flies Undone'. :blush:

But don't take it out in public, or they will stick you in the dock...and you won't come back. :wagfinger:

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

But don't take it out in public, or they will stick you in the dock...and you won't come back. :wagfinger:

Yes, I'm up to here with probation and bleeding psychiatric reports. That's it, I'm off. That's it. Right. But I'm going to have one final fling before I leave, so I sentence you to be burnt at the stake. :firedevil:

• Like 2

Yes, I'm up to here with probation and bleeding psychiatric reports. That's it, I'm off. That's it. Right. But I'm going to have one final fling before I leave, so I sentence you to be burnt at the stake. :firedevil:

Oh...just my face and neck...perhaps my feet...and possibly... :scared:  but no, no.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Oh...just my face and neck...perhaps my feet...and possibly... :scared:  but no, no.

You have green, scaly skin, and a soft yellow underbelly with a series of fin-like ridges running down your spine and tail. Although lizardlike in shape, you can grow anything up to thirty feet in length with huge teeth that can bite off great rocks and trees. You inhabit arid sub-tropical zones and wear spectacles. :unsure:

• Like 1

You have green, scaly skin, and a soft yellow underbelly with a series of fin-like ridges running down your spine and tail. Although lizardlike in shape, you can grow anything up to thirty feet in length with huge teeth that can bite off great rocks and trees. You inhabit arid sub-tropical zones and wear spectacles. :unsure:

Let that be a warning to you all. Now my fine friends, no false moves please. I want you to hand over all the :burger: you've got. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Let that be a warning to you all. Now my fine friends, no false moves please. I want you to hand over all the :burger: you've got. 

:no:  You have been found guilty by the elders of the town of uttering the name of our Lord, and so, as a blasphemer, you are to be stoned to death. :tongue:

• Like 2

:no:  You have been found guilty by the elders of the town of uttering the name of our Lord, and so, as a blasphemer, you are to be stoned to death. :tongue:

Heavens, it's my lucky day, isn't it? All right, but you'll have to wait until I've married these two, sir. :bolt:

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Heavens, it's my lucky day, isn't it? All right, but you'll have to wait until I've married these two, sir. :bolt:

Doug and Dinsdale Piranha were born, on probation, in this small house in Kipling Road, Southwark, the eldest sons in a family of sixteen. :chores:

• Like 2

Doug and Dinsdale Piranha were born, on probation, in this small house in Kipling Road, Southwark, the eldest sons in a family of sixteen. :chores:

Look at them, bloody Catholics, filling the bloody world up with bloody people they can't afford to bloody feed.  :bacon:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Look at them, bloody Catholics, filling the bloody world up with bloody people they can't afford to bloody feed.  :bacon:

NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! :rage:

• Like 2

18 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Oh, thank goodness you've come. We're having a terrible time with them bleeding :zalice:s

If I might put my head on the chopping block so you can kick it around a bit, sir... :eh:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Well, can you hang around a couple of minutes, he won't be long... :unsure:

We must exterminate him.  :alien:  The Americans say if we don't, they will.  

• Like 2

14 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

We must exterminate him.  :alien:  The Americans say if we don't, they will.  

:yes: From the makers of 'Gunfight at the OK Corral in Morse Code'.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:scared: Now you go back in there my son and be a man. Walk tall. 

Sir Ibanez, are you really five foot ten? Funny, you look much shorter than that to me. Are you slumped forward in your chair at all? :thumbsdown:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Sir Ibanez, are you really five foot ten? Funny, you look much shorter than that to me. Are you slumped forward in your chair at all? :thumbsdown:

Well, there you are. Three very well known faces from the racing world.  :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

Well, there you are. Three very well known faces from the racing world.  :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

What kind of money is there in idioting? :chickendance:

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Some of them will have paid $920.000 million for the privilege of seeing this boy. :gumby:

Do you do a lot of this, then? This praising. :nuts:

• Like 2