You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Your famous trilogy 'Rues i Liberte, is it an allegory of man's search for commitment? :confused:

:yes:  Pilot Jennifer has to choose between his secret love for Louis, the hot-bloodedly bi-sexual navigator and Andy, the rear gunner, who, though quite assertive with girls, tends to take the submissive role in his relationships with men. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

:yes:  Pilot Jennifer has to choose between his secret love for Louis, the hot-bloodedly bi-sexual navigator and Andy, the rear gunner, who, though quite assertive with girls, tends to take the submissive role in his relationships with men. 

And here's a late result... Coventry City 0, Mr Johnson's Una 3 -- Coventry going down at home, there. :rage:

• Like 2

And here's a late result... Coventry City 0, Mr Johnson's Una 3 -- Coventry going down at home, there. :rage:

I'll throw it open. Coventry City last won the FA Cup in what year?  :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

I'll throw it open. Coventry City last won the FA Cup in what year?  :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

It gets me here. I can't give you any excuses for it - there are no excuses. I've been meaning to spend more time with the defence recently, but I haven't been too well. Things aren't going very well back there. :facepalm:

• Like 1

It gets me here. I can't give you any excuses for it - there are no excuses. I've been meaning to spend more time with the defence recently, but I haven't been too well. Things aren't going very well back there. :facepalm:

Number two has missed her - he's taken to the full back - only the full back to beat...and she has scored.  :banghead:

• Like 2

Number two has missed her - he's taken to the full back - only the full back to beat...and she has scored.  :banghead:

The Germans are disputing it! Hegel is arguing that the reality is merely an apriori adjunct of non-analytic ethics, Kant by the categoric imperative is holding that ultimologically possessed only in the imagination and Marx is claiming it was off-side. :old:

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

The Germans are disputing it! Hegel is arguing that the reality is merely an apriori adjunct of non-analytic ethics, Kant by the categoric imperative is holding that ultimologically possessed only in the imagination and Marx is claiming it was off-side. :old:

I hit the ball first time and there it was in the back of the net! :blink:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

I hit the ball first time and there it was in the back of the net! :blink:

Ever since I left Sicily I've been trying to do the best for 73. I know what 73 wants to do, I believe in him and I'm just trying to create the opportunities for 73 to do the kind of things he wants to do. :nocomment:

• Like 1

Ever since I left Sicily I've been trying to do the best for 73. I know what 73 wants to do, I believe in him and I'm just trying to create the opportunities for 73 to do the kind of things he wants to do. :nocomment:

Well, there'll certainly be some car door slamming in the streets of New York tonight. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Well, there'll certainly be some car door slamming in the streets of New York tonight. :thumbsup:

I want to be a woman. From now on I want you all to call me Loretta. :coy:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

I want to be a woman. From now on I want you all to call me Loretta. :coy:

It goes with 73's eyes - it's soft and gentle, warm and yielding, deeply lyrical and yet tender and frightened like a tiny white rabbit.  :wub:  

• Like 1

15 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

It goes with 73's eyes - it's soft and gentle, warm and yielding, deeply lyrical and yet tender and frightened like a tiny white rabbit.  :wub:  

My God, Betty, you're right! :ohmy:

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Yes, on your screen tomorrow: "The Naughtiest Girl in the School". :hug2:

:yes: Dame Elsie Occluded, historian, wit, bon viveur, and rear half of the Johnson brothers.

• Like 1

:yes: Dame Elsie Occluded, historian, wit, bon viveur, and rear half of the Johnson brothers.

Whew, bet that's a job and a half, ma'am.   :notworthy:  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Whew, bet that's a job and a half, ma'am.   :notworthy:  

Thank you. These trees behind me now were planted over forty years ago, as part of a policy by the then Crown Woods, who became the Forestry Commission in 1924. :wub:

• Like 1

Thank you. These trees behind me now were planted over forty years ago, as part of a policy by the then Crown Woods, who became the Forestry Commission in 1924. :wub:

How to recognize different types of trees from quite long way away.  :blink:  

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

How to recognize different types of trees from quite long way away.  :blink:  

Zoom in on the 16mm and hold her, Enid. :popcorn:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Well, she sometimes 'goes', yes.  :bolt:

:eh: Well I never.  We are now in the Alpes Maritimes region of Southern France.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

:eh: Well I never.  We are now in the Alpes Maritimes region of Southern France.

:bolt: Yes, depart a lot at this time and cut the approaching any more. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

:bolt: Yes, depart a lot at this time and cut the approaching any more. 

Titty was very worried. Where could :whipgirl: be? He looked everywhere. Under the stones and behind the bushes... and Mr Squirrel helped him by looking up in the trees, and Mr Badger helped him by looking under the ground.

• Like 1

Titty was very worried. Where could :whipgirl: be? He looked everywhere. Under the stones and behind the bushes... and Mr Squirrel helped him by looking up in the trees, and Mr Badger helped him by looking under the ground.

Jethro Q. Bunn Whackett Buzzard Stubble and Boot Walrustitty? :drool:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Jethro Q. Bunn Whackett Buzzard Stubble and Boot Walrustitty? :drool:

:no: He in turn has been revealed by D'Arcy as something less than an honest man. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

:no: He in turn has been revealed by D'Arcy as something less than an honest man. 

Well, I think the minister is coming to the end of his answer now, so let's go back over and join the discussion. :popcorn:

• Like 1