You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

3 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

:angry: Oh, we don't half talk posh, don't we? I suppose you say 'ehnvelope' and 'larngerie' and 'sarndwiches on the settee'!

Oh I say, we are grand, aren't we? Oh, no more buttered scones for me, mater, I'm off to play the grand piano. :sleep:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Oh I say, we are grand, aren't we? Oh, no more buttered scones for me, mater, I'm off to play the grand piano. :sleep:

This rather pointless bickering went on for some time, until...:admin:

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

This rather pointless bickering went on for some time, until...:admin:

This is a dog license with the word 'dog' crossed out and 'cat' written in in crayon.:laugh:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

This is a dog license with the word 'dog' crossed out and 'cat' written in in crayon.:laugh:

Oh dear, oh dear, that's not very good, is it? Look, surely you knew number four. :confused:

• Like 2

You...Atkinson. What would you...rather be doing, Atkinson? :wagfinger:

'Tis a...er...'tis a story of a man's great love for his...fellow men. :pirate: :pirate: :pirate:

• Like 2

Aye, I think you're right, Blackhawk. It could express, it could express a vital theme of our age. :yes:

I've changed my mind. I'm asking you, the one in the middle.  :coy::hockey2: :coy:  

• Like 2

7 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

I've changed my mind. I'm asking you, the one in the middle.  :coy::hockey2: :coy:  

Now let's get one thing absolutely clear. I most definitely told you. :yes:

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Excuse me sir, but why the funny voice? :unsure:

It's all due to a trauma I suffered when I was a sboolboy. I was attacked by a bat. :sad:

• Like 2

What's he do, nibble your bum? :scared:

Oh spit. Which one is it?  :ninja:  "Blond prostitute will indulge in any sexual activity for four quid a week"

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Oh spit. Which one is it?  :ninja:  "Blond prostitute will indulge in any sexual activity for four quid a week"

Yes, I certainly am, Chris, how very true, my word yes! :yes:

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:no:  it's too perilous. 

Well 73, I think Robert should be all right provided he doesn't attempt anything on the monumental scale of some of his earlier paintings, like Guernica or Mademoiselles d'Avignon or even his later War and Peace murals for the Temple of Peace chapel at Vallauris. :wink:

• Like 2

Well 73, I think Robert should be all right provided he doesn't attempt anything on the monumental scale of some of his earlier paintings, like Guernica or Mademoiselles d'Avignon or even his later War and Peace murals for the Temple of Peace chapel at Vallauris. :wink:

I wanted to be a doctor, but there we are...or an engineer, with all those dams, but there we are, it's no use crying over spilt milk, the fact are there and that's that.  :eh:

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

I wanted to be a doctor, but there we are...or an engineer, with all those dams, but there we are, it's no use crying over spilt milk, the fact are there and that's that.  :eh:

:bitchslap:I want to have a word with you about this painting of yours, "The Last Supper."

• Like 2

:bitchslap:I want to have a word with you about this painting of yours, "The Last Supper."

First, some cold consomme or a gazpacho, then some sausages with spring greens, sautee potatoes and bread and gravy...:drool:

Edited by blackhawkrush
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

First, some cold consomme or a gazpacho, then some sausages with spring greens, sautee potatoes and bread and gravy...:drool:

...all those cherries... ooohh... urgh! I've got Vermeer all down my shirt. :chores:

• Like 2

...all those cherries... ooohh... urgh! I've got Vermeer all down my shirt. :chores:

Simon used a kilo and a half of catholic soap and nearly fourteen gallons of nice hot water. It was indeed an impressive sight.  :notworthy: 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Simon used a kilo and a half of catholic soap and nearly fourteen gallons of nice hot water. It was indeed an impressive sight.  :notworthy: 

Well, I noticed something unusual, the main bilge hatches had been opened. :blush2:

• Like 2