You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

Let`s see how you get on with him, eh? :hug2: Ah yes, he likes you. He's taken to you.

What are you doing marrying him? He's engaged to me. :heart: :heart:

Splendid. Just listen to those thighs. And now it's the North East's turn with the Samba. :Neil:

Where'd you get the coconut? Found them? In Canada? :crazy: The coconut's tropical.

And it doesn't fit in with the rest of his hair... it sort of sticks up in the middle. :lol:

This man's hair is too long for a vicar, too. :facepalm:

Well, the enemy were all wearing little silver halos sir :angel: and they had fairy wands with big stars on the end.

:yes: The batsmen of the Kalahari are formidable fighters.

For breakfast every day, Ken places a plate of liver and bacon under his chair, and locks himself in the cupboard. :ph34r:

:clap: At Christmas parties I used to strike myself on the head repeatedly with blunt instruments while crooning.

And for those of you who prefer drama - there's sport. On 'Show of the Week' Kenneth Wolstenholme sings. :boo hiss:

...live from the Cardiff Rooms, Libya. :popcorn:

...I have with me Professor Lucien Kastner of Oslo University. :mwah:

Ik tvika nasai. :hi:

Here is an important announcement about Michael Ellis. It is now the end of 'Michael Ellis' week. :7up:

:yes: Well, that's quite enough of that. And now a policeman near Rottingdean's.

I'll get the tablecloth and you'd better get the gate-leg table, Hordern. :D
  • Like 1

Let`s see how you get on with him, eh? :hug2: Ah yes, he likes you. He's taken to you.

Splendid. Just listen to those thighs. And now it's the North East's turn with the Samba. :Neil:

Where'd you get the coconut? Found them? In Canada? :crazy: The coconut's tropical.

And it doesn't fit in with the rest of his hair... it sort of sticks up in the middle. :lol:

Well, the enemy were all wearing little silver halos sir :angel: and they had fairy wands with big stars on the end.

For breakfast every day, Ken places a plate of liver and bacon under his chair, and locks himself in the cupboard. :ph34r:

:clap: At Christmas parties I used to strike myself on the head repeatedly with blunt instruments while crooning.

And for those of you who prefer drama - there's sport. On 'Show of the Week' Kenneth Wolstenholme sings. :boo hiss:

Here is an important announcement about Michael Ellis. It is now the end of 'Michael Ellis' week. :7up:

:yes: Well, that's quite enough of that. And now a policeman near Rottingdean's.

:eyeroll: Michelangelo, I want to have a word with you about this Last Supper of yours.
  • Like 1

:eyeroll: Michelangelo, I want to have a word with you about this Last Supper of yours.

I'll get the oven on! :)
  • Like 1

A piston engine - how d'you cook it? :eh:
  • Like 1

A piston engine - how d'you cook it? :eh:

'Course, Mrs 73 flushed hers down the loo. :facepalm: Edited by IbanezJem
  • Like 1

And he's in the KGB if you ask me. He says he's a tree surgeon. ;)

Uhh, you do realise, uh, he has to be, uh,... well, dead,... by the terms of the card, uh, before he donates his liver. :rose:
  • Like 1

Uhh, you do realise, uh, he has to be, uh,... well, dead,... by the terms of the card, uh, before he donates his liver. :rose:

It's a real nightmare, this paperwork. Something ought to be done about it. :finbar:
  • Like 1

It's a real nightmare, this paperwork. Something ought to be done about it. :finbar:

:yes: We're going to kidnap Pilate's wife, take her back, issue demands.
  • Like 1

Cut down a tree with a herring? :crazy: It can't be done.
  • Like 1

Aye, well but they said Crippen was crazy didn't they? :unsure:
  • Like 1

And what's more, he knew how to treat a female impersonator. :outtahere:
  • Like 1

:laughing guy: That's as maybe, but it's still a frog! Edited by IbanezJem
  • Like 1

:laughing guy: That's as maybe, but it's still a frog!

How you English say, 'I one more time, mac, unclog my nose in your direction'. :P
  • Like 1

How you English say, 'I one more time, mac, unclog my nose in your direction'. :P

In spite of the fact that you only have one. :tsk:
  • Like 1

And now for something completely different. A man with three noses. :facepalm: Two noses?
  • Like 1

And now for something completely different. A man with three noses. :facepalm: Two noses?

You shouldn't have said that, sir. You've hurt his feelings now. :boohoo:
  • Like 1

That's all right, sir. I forgive you. Lovers' tiff. :wub:
  • Like 1

Well, could I have her spam instead of the baked beans then? :wacko:
  • Like 1

Oh, very good restaurant, three stars you know. :hockeygoon: :hockeygoon: :hockeygoon:
  • Like 1

Oh, very good restaurant, three stars you know. :hockeygoon: :hockeygoon: :hockeygoon:

Well... lets move on to our guest who not only lives in Essex but also speaks only the ends of words. Mr Ohn Ith. Mr Ith, good evening. :yes:
  • Like 1

Well... lets move on to our guest who not only lives in Essex but also speaks only the ends of words. Mr Ohn Ith. Mr Ith, good evening. :yes:

:cheerleader: Oh, that's my wife. Darling, come and meet Mr...what was it?
  • Like 1

:bump: Mrs Lieutenant Edale here. Mrs Midshipman Nesbitt's got one of her headaches again, so I put her in the torpedo tube. Edited by IbanezJem
  • Like 1

:bump: Mrs Lieutenant Edale here. Mrs Midshipman Nesbitt's got one of her headaches again, so I put her in the torpedo tube.

:smash: There's nothing wrong with you that an expensive operation can't prolong.
  • Like 1

:bump: Mrs Lieutenant Edale here. Mrs Midshipman Nesbitt's got one of her headaches again, so I put her in the torpedo tube.

:smash: There's nothing wrong with you that an expensive operation can't prolong.

:sigh: All of the head was removed apart from the eyes and the brain in order to fit into the costume.
  • Like 1