You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

TRF wish it to be known that 73 is not a bona fide animal lover, and also that goldfish do not eat sausages. :rage:

They eat themselves, horses, armchairs, cannelloni... :drool:

Are you suggesting...eating my mother?

:yes: And larks' tongues, wrens' livers, chaffinch brains, jaguars' earlobes...

F*ck off. I'm full. I couldn't eat another thing. I'm absolutely stuffed. Bugger off. :wacko:

I hope you're going to enjoy me this evening, I'm the special. Try me with some rice!

To be perfectly frank, I like my meat a little more lean. I'd rather eat Sun&Moon. :drool:

What flavour is it? :blush:

Covered in darkest, creamy chocolate, when you pop it in your moth, steel bolts spring out and plunge straight through both cheeks.

No, no, no, I'll take the other, the crab, tiger and LABT... :doh:

That's right. Just for the hour. Only I ain't gonna pay more'n a fiver `cos it ain`t worth it. :no:

I think it's disgusting, you a member of Parliament. :tsk:

:goodone: I agree. If there were fewer robbers there wouldn't be so many of them, numerically speaking.

You have been found not gillcup of the charges brought against you and may leave this court a free man. Right. My turn. :bump:

Well, it all started about five years ago when we started going on holiday to Brighton together. My wife particularly looked forward to on account of Kane. :wub:

In this treatment the patient is rewarded for the correct response and punished for the wrong one. Let us begin. Would you like to give up playing for Spurs? Think carefully. Think. Think. :popcorn:

Well, I could stay a bit longer. I can defeat them. There's only nineteen of them. :madra:
  • Like 2

TRF wish it to be known that 73 is not a bona fide animal lover, and also that goldfish do not eat sausages. :rage:

F*ck off. I'm full. I couldn't eat another thing. I'm absolutely stuffed. Bugger off. :wacko:

I hope you're going to enjoy me this evening, I'm the special. Try me with some rice!

To be perfectly frank, I like my meat a little more lean. I'd rather eat Sun&Moon. :drool:

Covered in darkest, creamy chocolate, when you pop it in your moth, steel bolts spring out and plunge straight through both cheeks.

That's right. Just for the hour. Only I ain't gonna pay more'n a fiver `cos it ain`t worth it. :no:

:goodone: I agree. If there were fewer robbers there wouldn't be so many of them, numerically speaking.

You have been found not gillcup of the charges brought against you and may leave this court a free man. Right. My turn. :bump:

Well, it all started about five years ago when we started going on holiday to Brighton together. My wife particularly looked forward to on account of Kane. :wub:

In this treatment the patient is rewarded for the correct response and punished for the wrong one. Let us begin. Would you like to give up playing for Spurs? Think carefully. Think. Think. :popcorn:

Well, I could stay a bit longer. I can defeat them. There's only nineteen of them. :madra:

:rose: We was too late. The Reverend Robert bit the ceiling. Edited by IbanezJem
  • Like 2

Flavour? It's not any bloody flavour is it? It's bloody sea bird flavor!

But it is lovingly garnished with Larks vomit.

• Like 1

Flavour? It's not any bloody flavour is it? It's bloody sea bird flavor!

But it is lovingly garnished with Larks vomit.

The sauce is one of the chef's most famous creations!

:rose: We was too late. The Reverend Robert bit the ceiling.

No, I was saved at the last minute. How? Well, I'll tell you... :guitar: :blah: :guitar:
  • Like 1

No, I was saved at the last minute. How? Well, I'll tell you... :guitar: :blah: :guitar:

Sorry, sorry, Timmy. Can we just go from where Weakly Criminal comes in, we're getting bad sound, OK? :facepalm:
  • Like 2

Sorry, sorry, Timmy. Can we just go from where Weakly Criminal comes in, we're getting bad sound, OK? :facepalm:

That's a walk-off. That's what this is. :P
  • Like 1

Are we not going to continue from where I quoted WC?

That was a foul. He should've answered IbanezJem.
  • Like 1

So all three of you think splunge, huh? :eh:
  • Like 1

Well, we only have 285 pages of this. I think the rules are clear. Plus to answer with the very next line of the same sketch, really. :tsk:

Well, we only have 285 pages of this. I think the rules are clear. Plus to answer with the very next line of the same sketch, really. :tsk:

Another way of looking at it is, it's nice when someone who doesn't normally play this game comes in and plays, and while he may have quoted the wrong (earlier) post, he sorta got the jist of how this game works. So what if he continued from the same sketch, you roll with it and see if he catches on.

Plus, this isn't the Monty Python Quote Game thread, it's the Monty Python thread, and anything Python-related is jolly good in here, you know?

Another way of looking at it is, it's nice when someone who doesn't normally play this game comes in and plays, and while he may have quoted the wrong (earlier) post, he sorta got the jist of how this game works. So what if he continued from the same sketch, you roll with it and see if he catches on.

Plus, this isn't the Monty Python Quote Game thread, it's the Monty Python thread, and anything Python-related is jolly good in here, you know?

Well, I was dead in the IbanezJem post. I didn't wanna leave it like that, you know?

Well, I was dead in the IbanezJem post. I didn't wanna leave it like that, you know?

Wow, you guys are good, I don`t recognise any of the material of the last few posts. :16ton:

In all seriousness, I tried to include WC in a post I made and yes, it`s great to see new members posting. But I didn`t really want to leave blackhawkrush dead either. :no:

Wow, you guys are good, I don`t recognise any of the material of the last few posts. :16ton:

In all seriousness, I tried to include WC in a post I made and yes, it`s great to see new members posting. But I didn`t really want to leave blackhawkrush dead either. :no:

I didn't notice that WC had quoted the wrong post. Had I noticed I might have quoted him and said, "WC! Glad to see you joining in, just be careful to quote the last post as opposed to an earlier one so we keep the flow going. :gumby:"

• Like 1

Well we'd better do it again, there's obviously been a bit of a muddle. :pokercards: Oh dear. Best of three? Right, well I've got the shortest straw. So I decide what means we use to decide who's going to do... to... to... to er .... to do the thing ... to do the right thing. :eh:
  • Like 1

Well we'd better do it again, there's obviously been a bit of a muddle. :pokercards: Oh dear. Best of three? Right, well I've got the shortest straw. So I decide what means we use to decide who's going to do... to... to... to er .... to do the thing ... to do the right thing. :eh:

But only if you be man of valour, for death awaits you with nasty, big, pointy teeth. :ph34r: Edited by blackhawkrush
  • Like 1

But only if you be man of valour, for death awaits you with nasty, big, pointy teeth. :ph34r:

This is the moment for Habbakuk to get out his prong. :poke:
  • Like 1

But only if you be man of valour, for death awaits you with nasty, big, pointy teeth. :ph34r:

Where were you? We could have mopped up that Tudor shop. :eyeroll:
  • Like 1

:no: Dorothy, you're in charge of security and liason for this operation.
  • Like 1

By the way, do you do lunches? :P
  • Like 1

I do wish you'd listen, Robert. It's perfectly simple. If you're not getting your hair cut, you don't have to move your brother's clothes down to the lower peg. You simply collect his note before lunch, after you've done your scripture prep, when you've written your letter home, before rest, move your own clothes onto the lower peg, greet the visitors, and report to Mr. Viney that you've had your chit signed. :beathorse:
  • Like 1

I do wish you'd listen, Robert. It's perfectly simple. If you're not getting your hair cut, you don't have to move your brother's clothes down to the lower peg. You simply collect his note before lunch, after you've done your scripture prep, when you've written your letter home, before rest, move your own clothes onto the lower peg, greet the visitors, and report to Mr. Viney that you've had your chit signed. :beathorse:

Oh. Phew. I thought my number was on that one. :fuckwithadmin:
  • Like 1

No, they`re all number three. :tsk:
  • Like 1

No, they`re all number three. :tsk:

And now it's Mrs David Barker riding 'Atalanta' Number 3. :D-13:
  • Like 1