You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

No, no, the glass thing...the glass decanter with the round glass stopper. :digi:

It's a great conversation piece. :blah:

It's only a model.

Well it hasn't got its sails yet. Oh well I'll ... I'll have a look at it in the dark room in the morning. :unsure:

Yes, Simon just tripped and fell and went 'Oops'. :blush:

:eyeroll: Look at these shoes. I've only had them three weeks and the heels are worn right through.

All right, Rutherford, I'll take over. Yes, we sell a lot of these. Right, shall we try a fitting? :chickendance:

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, what? ... Size eight. :D

Surely the third tallest mayor in Derby's history. :notworthy:
  • Like 1

No, no, the glass thing...the glass decanter with the round glass stopper. :digi:

It's only a model.

Well it hasn't got its sails yet. Oh well I'll ... I'll have a look at it in the dark room in the morning. :unsure:

:eyeroll: Look at these shoes. I've only had them three weeks and the heels are worn right through.

All right, Rutherford, I'll take over. Yes, we sell a lot of these. Right, shall we try a fitting? :chickendance:

Yes that's right. It's all due to a trauma I suffered when I was a sboolboy. I was attacked by a bat. :scared:
  • Like 1

It's only a model.

Yes that's right. It's all due to a trauma I suffered when I was a sboolboy. I was attacked by a bat. :scared:

Supposing someone came at you with a banana and you haven't got a gun?

• Like 2

It's only a model.

You move at your peril, for I have two pistols here. I know one of them isn't loaded any more, but the other one is, so that's one of you dead for sure, or just about for sure anyway. :P
  • Like 1

It's only a model.

You move at your peril, for I have two pistols here. I know one of them isn't loaded any more, but the other one is, so that's one of you dead for sure, or just about for sure anyway. :P

Hey, I've got an idea. Why doesn't Lancelot go? :madra:
  • Like 1

It's only a model.

All right, sergeant major. At ease. Now, how many chaps have you got left? :rose:
  • Like 1

It's only a model.

All right, sergeant major. At ease. Now, how many chaps have you got left? :rose:

Sir Gawain, Ector, and Bors. Well, we'll not risk another frontal assault, that rabbit's dynamite!

• Like 2

It's only a model.

Sir Gawain, Ector, and Bors. Well, we'll not risk another frontal assault, that rabbit's dynamite!

Several hours of thought produced nothing. :banghead:
  • Like 2

It's only a model.

You ought to go and see a psychiatrist. You're a loony. You might even need a new brain. :crazy:
  • Like 2

It's only a model.

You ought to go and see a psychiatrist. You're a loony. You might even need a new brain. :crazy:

The great thing about Blackhawk is that he's almost totally stupid.

• Like 2

It's only a model.

Well, I gave him my baby to kiss, and he bit it in the head! :facepalm:
  • Like 1

It's only a model.

It is incredible, isn't it, that in these days when man can walk on the moon and work out the most complicated hire purchase arrangements, I still get these terrible headaches. :gumby:
  • Like 1

It's only a model.

It is incredible, isn't it, that in these days when man can walk on the moon and work out the most complicated hire purchase arrangements, I still get these terrible headaches. :gumby:

Well I keep hearing guitars playing and people singing when there's no one around. :wtf:
  • Like 1

Arranged and composed by Neil Innes. :guitar: He is available from the BBC for 4 pounds or eight months imprisonment.

But what do the criminologists think? We asked The Amazing Kargol and Janet. :wub:
  • Like 2

Arranged and composed by Neil Innes. :guitar: He is available from the BBC for 4 pounds or eight months imprisonment.

But what do the criminologists think? We asked The Amazing Kargol and Janet. :wub:

Well, I have something of a reputation as an after-dinner speaker, if you take my meaning...

• Like 1

Well, I have something of a reputation as an after-dinner speaker, if you take my meaning...

That's right. The curd had become detached from the pastry base. :|
  • Like 1

Er, well, the other one wasn't any good, so I'd like to swap it for this one, please. Er, I have paid. I paid on Saturday. Here's the ticket. :cool:
  • Like 1

Er, well, the other one wasn't any good, so I'd like to swap it for this one, please. Er, I have paid. I paid on Saturday. Here's the ticket. :cool:

:tsk: This is a dog license with the word 'dog' crossed out and 'cat' written in in crayon.
  • Like 1

:tsk: This is a dog license with the word 'dog' crossed out and 'cat' written in in crayon.

A TIGER? In Africa??? :o

• Like 2

BURMA!!! :eh:
  • Like 2

STREWTH!!! :o

• Like 2

Even better. Great. Have a drink. Lose the penguin. Stand by to shoot. :cheerleader:
  • Like 2

Even better. Great. Have a drink. Lose the penguin. Stand by to shoot. :cheerleader:

Nyet, nyet, nyet! :bang bang: :smoke:
  • Like 1

Nyet, nyet, nyet! :bang bang: :smoke:

BEANS!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2