You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

No, no, no, no. Er, have you got a parrot? :unsure:

Oh, I didn't see him. The orange-rumped agouti answered the door. Only useful animal you ever bought, that.

Why should I be tied with the epithet looney merely because I have a pet halibut? :huh:
  • Like 1

Oh, I didn't see him. The orange-rumped agouti answered the door. Only useful animal you ever bought, that.

Why should I be tied with the epithet looney merely because I have a pet halibut? :huh:

If you're going to split hairs, I'm going to piss off.
  • Like 1

Well, it has been a pleasure working with you. And that concludes our little skit. :(
  • Like 1

Well, it has been a pleasure working with you. And that concludes our little skit. :(

Yea, verily, at that time, it is written in the book of Obadiah. A man shall strike his donkey and his nephew's donkey and anyone in the vicinity of his nephew or the donkey.
  • Like 1

Yea, verily, at that time, it is written in the book of Obadiah. A man shall strike his donkey and his nephew's donkey and anyone in the vicinity of his nephew or the donkey.

Trust me to arrive late. ;)
  • Like 1

So? We have ridden since the snows of winter covered this land, through the kingdom of Mercia.
  • Like 1

So? We have ridden since the snows of winter covered this land, through the kingdom of Mercia.

Well, what are you doing creeping around a cow shed at two o'clock in the morning? :tsk:
  • Like 1

Well, what are you doing creeping around a cow shed at two o'clock in the morning? :tsk:

Well... most things we do for pleasure nowadays are taxed, except one.
  • Like 1

Stop that! Stop that! You're not going into a song while I'm here. :outtahere:
  • Like 1

Err, look would you mind running along for ten minutes? Make it half an hour.
  • Like 1

Well, don't worry about me, Vicky boy. I know all about one-night stands. I'll wait here till you've finished. :popcorn:
  • Like 1

Well, don't worry about me, Vicky boy. I know all about one-night stands. I'll wait here till you've finished. :popcorn:

Aye, and about bloody time if you ask me.
  • Like 1

Sorry I'm late. I've been wrestling with Plato. :fistbump:
  • Like 1

OH! Oh! I'm sorry! This is abuse!
  • Like 1

OH! Oh! I'm sorry! This is abuse!

I did say 'sorry' about the 'old woman', but from behind you looked - :geddy:
  • Like 1

Sorry. Sorry, Robert. I clearly saw the defendant ... doing whatever he's accused of... red-handed. When kicked, he sang: 'It's a fair ... cop, I done it all ... right... no doubt about... that'.
  • Like 1

Sorry. Sorry, Robert. I clearly saw the defendant ... doing whatever he's accused of... red-handed. When kicked, he sang: 'It's a fair ... cop, I done it all ... right... no doubt about... that'.

Well, I'd just like to say, m'lud, I've got a family, a wife and six kids...and I hope very much you don't have to take away my :rush: collection.
  • Like 1

Well, I'd just like to say, m'lud, I've got a family, a wife and six kids...and I hope very much you don't have to take away my :rush: collection.

Are there any other songs called The Trees that any of you think you could recognize from quite a long way away?
  • Like 1

Are there any other songs called The Trees that any of you think you could recognize from quite a long way away?

'Sing Little Birdie?' :haz:
  • Like 1

Come on little birdies... come on little birdies... tweet tweet... come and see what mummy's got for you...
  • Like 1

Come on little birdies... come on little birdies... tweet tweet... come and see what mummy's got for you...

Lobster Thermidor au Crevette with a Mornay sauce served in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle pate. :drool:
  • Like 1

Lobster Thermidor au Crevette with a Mornay sauce served in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle pate. :drool:

Oh, I've tried that... I once got down to fifty-six stone. But I couldn't stay like that. I used to take potatoes wherever I went.
  • Like 1

Oh, I've tried that... I once got down to fifty-six stone. But I couldn't stay like that. I used to take potatoes wherever I went.

How about one potato, sir? :huh:
  • Like 1

How about one potato, sir? :huh:

I don't give a damn about your sales. We have to protect the public!
  • Like 1