You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

Well, I'd better replace it, then...sorry guv, we're right out of :codger: s

The point is taken, the beast is moulting, the fluff gets up your nose. The illusion is complete; it is reality, the reality is illusion and the ambiguity is the only truth.

All our patients here are suffering from severe over-acting. :chickendance: :Alex: :gumby:
  • Like 1

The point is taken, the beast is moulting, the fluff gets up your nose. The illusion is complete; it is reality, the reality is illusion and the ambiguity is the only truth.

All our patients here are suffering from severe over-acting. :chickendance: :Alex: :gumby:

No-time Toulouse. The story of the wild and lawless days of the post-Impressionists.
  • Like 1

No-time Toulouse. The story of the wild and lawless days of the post-Impressionists.

Mr. Rotter caught :codger: a few times with the whoopee cushion. Oh, we did laugh...
  • Like 1

Mr. Rotter caught :codger: a few times with the whoopee cushion. Oh, we did laugh...

Gott in Himmel, that's not funny! Now if you don't tell me the joke, I shall hit you properly.
  • Like 1

Gott in Himmel, that's not funny! Now if you don't tell me the joke, I shall hit you properly.

:huh: 'Denmark has never laughed so much' - 'The Stage'.
  • Like 1

These were the Dukes of the land of Bjornsstrand. Proud warriors who bore on their chests the letters of their dread name.
  • Like 1

These were the Dukes of the land of Bjornsstrand. Proud warriors who bore on their chests the letters of their dread name.

To all appearances, no different from any other law-abiding citizen. :gumby:
  • Like 1

And this is the role that - ooh ar naggy gamly rangle tandie oogly noogle goblie oog... thank you, Mrs Thompson - this is the role that I and members of my family have fulfilled in this forum for the past four hundred years.
  • Like 1

And this is the role that - ooh ar naggy gamly rangle tandie oogly noogle goblie oog... thank you, Mrs Thompson - this is the role that I and members of my family have fulfilled in this forum for the past four hundred years.

I asked Simon Verybigliar the advantages of TRF compared to other :rush: sites.
  • Like 1

Counterparts is broken and smashed, but TRF, with Fibro-Val, is sparkling clean and white.
  • Like 1

Counterparts is broken and smashed, but TRF, with Fibro-Val, is sparkling clean and white.

Still, what is washing when we are on the verge of a great scientific breakthrough? :finbar:
  • Like 1

Still, what is washing when we are on the verge of a great scientific breakthrough? :finbar:

What is the driving force behind a man of such restless energies, and boundless vision? Here as with so many great men of history, the answer lies in a woman.
  • Like 1

What is the driving force behind a man of such restless energies, and boundless vision? Here as with so many great men of history, the answer lies in a woman.

I don't know what you see in that piano. :bitchslap:
  • Like 1

Very little evidence of shopping facilities here. There don't seem to be any large supermarkets.
  • Like 1

Very little evidence of shopping facilities here. There don't seem to be any large supermarkets.

We can't hold out much longer. We haven't eaten since the fifth day. We're done for, we're done for! :rose: :rose: :rose:
  • Like 1

We can't hold out much longer. We haven't eaten since the fifth day. We're done for, we're done for! :rose: :rose: :rose:

Oh, I don't want a great bat flapping round my neck.
  • Like 1

Naa, I'm only pulling your leg. It's crucifixion, really. :P
  • Like 1

Well, thank you very much indeed, Robert. We must leave you now because it's time for the team event.
  • Like 1

Well, thank you very much indeed, Robert. We must leave you now because it's time for the team event.

Oh and there was a goal there apparently. :dweez:
  • Like 1

Oh, I can see there the chairman of the Byways and Highways Committee who's obviously recovered from that very nasty blow he got in that loose ball in the first half.
  • Like 1

Oh, I can see there the chairman of the Byways and Highways Committee who's obviously recovered from that very nasty blow he got in that loose ball in the first half.

We understand a man is now helping police with their enquiries. :ph34r:
  • Like 1

This demonstrates the value of not being seen.
  • Like 1

What am I bid for Vermeer's 'Lady Who Used to be at a Window'? Do I hear two bob? :unsure:
  • Like 1

What am I bid for Vermeer's 'Lady Who Used to be at a Window'? Do I hear two bob? :unsure:

That'll be 540 quid sir.
  • Like 1

That'll be 540 quid sir.

Yes, but you see I don't know what it's for. :huh:
  • Like 1