You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

Would you come to my place or should I have to come to yours, because I've just got a big mortgage. :unsure:

Well... I'd just like to say, m'lud, I've got a family... a wife and six kids... and I hope very much you don't have to take away my freedom... because... well, because m'lud, freedom is a state much prized within the realm of civilized society.

I wish to make a complaint. I got on the Bolton train and found myself deposited here in Ipswich. :scared:

A problem people who are fast disappearing off the face of the earth. A race who one might say are losing a winning battle. They live in a sunshine paradise, a Caribbean dream, where only reality is missing.

I'm sorry, we don't need you this week. :bang bang: :blah:

Sorry, I was on the phone to America. It's been super having this lovely little chat. We must do this again more often. Er, will you get the coffees? I'm afraid I must dash, I'm an hour late for the Israeli Embassy.

:coffee: :coffee: So, sir, that is, if I may say so, one hundred and eighty-four pounds one and a half p., sir.

A prices structure related to any import charges will be systematically adjusted to the particular requirements of our Commonwealth tariffs - so that together we will maintain a positive, and mutually beneficial alliance in world trade and for world peace. Thank you and goodnight.
  • Like 1

Would you come to my place or should I have to come to yours, because I've just got a big mortgage. :unsure:

Well... I'd just like to say, m'lud, I've got a family... a wife and six kids... and I hope very much you don't have to take away my freedom... because... well, because m'lud, freedom is a state much prized within the realm of civilized society.

I wish to make a complaint. I got on the Bolton train and found myself deposited here in Ipswich. :scared:

A problem people who are fast disappearing off the face of the earth. A race who one might say are losing a winning battle. They live in a sunshine paradise, a Caribbean dream, where only reality is missing.

Sorry, I was on the phone to America. It's been super having this lovely little chat. We must do this again more often. Er, will you get the coffees? I'm afraid I must dash, I'm an hour late for the Israeli Embassy.

:coffee: :coffee: So, sir, that is, if I may say so, one hundred and eighty-four pounds one and a half p., sir.

A prices structure related to any import charges will be systematically adjusted to the particular requirements of our Commonwealth tariffs - so that together we will maintain a positive, and mutually beneficial alliance in world trade and for world peace. Thank you and goodnight.

I think he's got beautiful legs. :gumby:
  • Like 1

How about a chase?
  • Like 1

How about a chase?

Welcome to the second leg of the Olympic final of the men's Hide-and-Seek here in the heart of Britain's London. :dweez:
  • Like 1

How about a chase?

Welcome to the second leg of the Olympic final of the men's Hide-and-Seek here in the heart of Britain's London. :dweez:

Could I have a quick cup of tea please. I have an important statement on Rhodesia to make in the Commons at six.
  • Like 1

How about a chase?

Could I have a quick cup of tea please. I have an important statement on Rhodesia to make in the Commons at six.

Have you got anything a bit...er...a bit stronger? :macallan:
  • Like 1

How about a chase?

Hello, Mrs. Twolumps, um, could we have two cups of coffee, please.
  • Like 1

How about a chase?

Hello to you live from the Grillomat Snack Bar, Paignton. And so, without any more ado, let's have the titles... :givebeer:
  • Like 1

How about a chase?

Hello to you live from the Grillomat Snack Bar, Paignton. And so, without any more ado, let's have the titles... :givebeer:

Just started on BBC2, the semi final of Episode 3 of 'Kierkegaard's Journals', staring Richard Chamberlain, Peggy Mount and Billy Bremner, and on BBC1, 'Ethel the Frog'
  • Like 1

How about a chase?

Just started on BBC2, the semi final of Episode 3 of 'Kierkegaard's Journals', staring Richard Chamberlain, Peggy Mount and Billy Bremner, and on BBC1, 'Ethel the Frog'

And on BBC 3 - me telling you this. :hi:
  • Like 1

How about a chase?

Cut there man! No! No good! How we going to get feeling of personal alienation of self from society with this load of Bulldog Drummond crap?
  • Like 1

How about a chase?

Cut there man! No! No good! How we going to get feeling of personal alienation of self from society with this load of Bulldog Drummond crap?

Well why don't you try birds nests like I've done. Or else, dead bracken. :yes:
  • Like 1

How about a chase?

We had an eighteen-roomed villa overlooking Nice.
  • Like 1

How about a chase?

We had an eighteen-roomed villa overlooking Nice.

What are you doing in England? :wtf:
  • Like 1

Oh yes, we've come from Paris... yes... yes, yes, we've just come from... er... Paris... yes.

Things is pretty bad there at the moment but there does seem some hope of a constitutional settlement. :hug2:
  • Like 1

Oh yes, we've come from Paris... yes... yes, yes, we've just come from... er... Paris... yes.

Things is pretty bad there at the moment but there does seem some hope of a constitutional settlement. :hug2:

Ah! I think I've got it, sir, I think I've got it! It's rag week.
  • Like 1

That's not good business. No, I'm afraid it isn't. So, um, off you go. :16ton:
  • Like 1

Well most things we do for pleasure nowadays are taxed, except one.
  • Like 1

Oh, that'll be Ray Baxter and the boys and girls from 'Tomorrow's World'. :popcorn:
  • Like 1

Oh, that'll be Ray Baxter and the boys and girls from 'Tomorrow's World'. :popcorn:

Well, you're not allowed to suggest programme titles.
  • Like 1

:yes: Unfortunately I've got a degree.
  • Like 1

Oh there you go, bringing class into it again.
  • Like 1

Last week we started at the beginning, and we learnt the Italian for a 'spoon'. Now, I wonder how many of you can remember what it was...Simon? :scared:
  • Like 1

Last week we started at the beginning, and we learnt the Italian for a 'spoon'. Now, I wonder how many of you can remember what it was...Simon? :scared:

Did you say 'knives'?
  • Like 1