You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

Well, here I am on London's busy Westminster Bridge, seeing just how much time sitting down can take. Well, I arrived here by train at about 8:50, it's now 9:05, so I've been here approximately twelve minutes and if it's any encouragement, I must say that my legs do feel rested.

Here you see the legs, used for walking around, and which can be jettisoned at night. And this is the main trunk, the power house of the whole thing, incorporating of course the naughty bits, which were extremely naughty for his time.

Look, we can't afford them. The BBC are short of money as it is. :tsk:

Forget about the ice cream. We need the money.

But remember the money increases as the film goes on. So the longer you leave it...the more you have to pay! :D
  • Like 3

Well, here I am on London's busy Westminster Bridge, seeing just how much time sitting down can take. Well, I arrived here by train at about 8:50, it's now 9:05, so I've been here approximately twelve minutes and if it's any encouragement, I must say that my legs do feel rested.

Here you see the legs, used for walking around, and which can be jettisoned at night. And this is the main trunk, the power house of the whole thing, incorporating of course the naughty bits, which were extremely naughty for his time.

But remember the money increases as the film goes on. So the longer you leave it...the more you have to pay! :D

I was sitting on a park bench just now and I put my coat down and when I picked it up again I found my wallet had gone and £15 had been stolen. :unsure:
  • Like 3

I was sitting on a park bench just now and I put my coat down and when I picked it up again I found my wallet had gone and £15 had been stolen. :unsure:

But you know, we were happy in those days, although we were poor.
  • Like 3

You know kids were very different then. They didn't have their heads filled with all this Cartesian dualism.
  • Like 3

You know kids were very different then. They didn't have their heads filled with all this Cartesian dualism.

Well, they come up to you, like, and push you - shove you off the pavement. :scared:
  • Like 3

Well, they come up to you, like, and push you - shove you off the pavement. :scared:

Please do not panic. Please keep your heads right down now, and at the back please keep your heads right down. Do not panic, don't look round - this building is surrounded. There is nothing to worry about. I am the Bishop of East Anglia.
  • Like 3

Please do not panic. Please keep your heads right down now, and at the back please keep your heads right down. Do not panic, don't look round - this building is surrounded. There is nothing to worry about. I am the Bishop of East Anglia.

STARRING THE REVEREND E.P. SIMON. :angel: SPECIAL EFFECTS BY THE MODERATOR OF THE CHURCH OF SCOTLAND.
  • Like 3

STARRING THE REVEREND E.P. SIMON. :angel: SPECIAL EFFECTS BY THE MODERATOR OF THE CHURCH OF SCOTLAND.

Well, we have 28,000 cubic feet of Wintrex, which is a new white foam rubber which actually on screen looks more like snow than snow...
  • Like 3

Well, we have 28,000 cubic feet of Wintrex, which is a new white foam rubber which actually on screen looks more like snow than snow...

And in the snow, I see ... a tree! ...Wait, wait I haven't finished yet... And by this tree, gentlemen, I see ... a dog!... And gentlemen, this dog goes up to the tree, and he piddles on it.
  • Like 3

And in the snow, I see ... a tree! ...Wait, wait I haven't finished yet... And by this tree, gentlemen, I see ... a dog!... And gentlemen, this dog goes up to the tree, and he piddles on it.

This is a dog license with the word 'dog' crossed out and 'cat' written in in crayon.
  • Like 3

Mr. Salad? There's Mr. Carpenter to see you...he wants to go walkies. :banghead:
  • Like 3

Mr. Salad? There's Mr. Carpenter to see you...he wants to go walkies. :banghead:

And his trainer has to run the 49,000 miles from his two-bedroom, six-living-room tree-house in Kyoto to wake him up.
  • Like 3

And his trainer has to run the 49,000 miles from his two-bedroom, six-living-room tree-house in Kyoto to wake him up.

I don't know whether he can, sir. He's in a state of Itsubishi Kyoko McSayonara. :rose:
  • Like 3

I don't know whether he can, sir. He's in a state of Itsubishi Kyoko McSayonara. :rose:

You can't just dump a dead body in this thread and say 'no further questions'. I demand an explanation.
  • Like 3

You can't just dump a dead body in this thread and say 'no further questions'. I demand an explanation.

His eyes just closed, and he fell into the wastepaper basket. :(
  • Like 3

Somebody. In this room. Must the murderer be. The murderer of the body is somebody in this room, which nobody must leave... leave the body in the room not to be left by anybody. Nobody leaves anybody or the body with somebody. Everybody who is anybody shall leave the body in the room body. :wacko: Take the tablets Tiger.
  • Like 3

Somebody. In this room. Must the murderer be. The murderer of the body is somebody in this room, which nobody must leave... leave the body in the room not to be left by anybody. Nobody leaves anybody or the body with somebody. Everybody who is anybody shall leave the body in the room body. :wacko: Take the tablets Tiger.

But Mr. Tiger is no ordinary idiot. Here he is taking a class of third-year students. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
  • Like 3

But Mr. Tiger is no ordinary idiot. Here he is taking a class of third-year students. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Shut up, and stop slouching. Now, the reason I called you in here today, is that my wife is having a little trouble with her,.. er... with her waterworks, and I think she needs a bit of attention. Now, which one of you is the surgeon? Come on, I know one of you is, which one is it? Ah! Tidwell. Good. Well, I want you to come along and have a look at the wife. Give her a full examination, and let me know the results by the end of break. And don't pick your nose! :tsk:
  • Like 3

:bang bang: :cheerleader: There are no more patients now, doctor.

But can a bee

be said to be

or not to be

an entire bee

when half the bee

is not a bee

due to some ancient injury?

• Like 3

But can a bee

be said to be

or not to be

an entire bee

when half the bee

is not a bee

Would melt, thaw and resolve itself into a dew. :popcorn: Or that the everlasting had not fixed his canon 'gainst self slaughter...'
  • Like 3

But can a bee

be said to be

or not to be

an entire bee

when half the bee

is not a bee

Would melt, thaw and resolve itself into a dew. :popcorn: Or that the everlasting had not fixed his canon 'gainst self slaughter...'

Well, whether Mao Tse Tung is alive or not, Lin Piao has a stranglehold on the central committee which Lin Shao Chi can't break, so it remains to be seen whether Chou En Lai can really get his finger out and get going in the second half.
  • Like 3

But can a bee

be said to be

or not to be

an entire bee

when half the bee

is not a bee

Well, whether Mao Tse Tung is alive or not, Lin Piao has a stranglehold on the central committee which Lin Shao Chi can't break, so it remains to be seen whether Chou En Lai can really get his finger out and get going in the second half.

And now they are finishing their oranges and leaving the post office for the start of the second half. :hockey:
  • Like 3

But can a bee

be said to be

or not to be

an entire bee

when half the bee

is not a bee

And now they are finishing their oranges and leaving the post office for the start of the second half. :hockey:

Well something certainly is happening here at Tolworth roundabout, blackhawkrush. I can now see Picasso, he's cycling down very hard towards the roundabout, he's about 75-50 yards away and I can now see his painting - it's an abstract! :D
  • Like 3

But can a bee

be said to be

or not to be

an entire bee

when half the bee

is not a bee

Well something certainly is happening here at Tolworth roundabout, blackhawkrush. I can now see Picasso, he's cycling down very hard towards the roundabout, he's about 75-50 yards away and I can now see his painting - it's an abstract! :D

Oh, motocross! At last they done been put on something interesting. :chickendance:
  • Like 3