You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

Look, you crumb bum. I'm a star. Star, star, star. I played Miss St. John the Baptist in a trench. :moon:

And introducing F. B. Grimsby Urqhart-Wright as the voice of God

Oh, very nice. And how d'you get that, eh? By exploiting the workers! :rage:

I was to be taken to Rome, house by the forum. Slaves. Asses' milk. As much gold as I could eat. Then, he, having his way with me had... voom! Like a rat out of an aqueduct.

Well, it's totally untrue, David. Ever since I left Sicily, I've been trying to do the best for Ronalda. :yes:

But for a truly magnificent waste of time you've got to go no further than the exhibit from Italy - Italian priests in custard, discussing vital matters of the day.

Che cosa e lo succiacatori do polli? :huh:

And now over to the European Cup at Barcelona where the latest news is that Miguel Otana, the burly Real Madrid striker, was sent off for breaking wind in the forty-third minute.

Why on earth didn't you say why you wanted an adjournment? :outtahere:

But it's my only line!

• Like 1

Look, you crumb bum. I'm a star. Star, star, star. I played Miss St. John the Baptist in a trench. :moon:

I was to be taken to Rome, house by the forum. Slaves. Asses' milk. As much gold as I could eat. Then, he, having his way with me had... voom! Like a rat out of an aqueduct.

Well, it's totally untrue, David. Ever since I left Sicily, I've been trying to do the best for Ronalda. :yes:

But for a truly magnificent waste of time you've got to go no further than the exhibit from Italy - Italian priests in custard, discussing vital matters of the day.

And now over to the European Cup at Barcelona where the latest news is that Miguel Otana, the burly Real Madrid striker, was sent off for breaking wind in the forty-third minute.

But it's my only line!

I was just wondering. Are you a poet?
  • Like 1

But it's my only line!

Poets are both clean and warm, and most are far above the norm!

• Like 1

But it's my only line!

My congratulations, Wilde. The whole of TRF's talking about you. :)
  • Like 1

But it's my only line!

Isn't it exciting, Blackhawk? They're doing a prize-winning documentary on me!

• Like 2

But it's my only line!

Yes, 73 is a randy little fellow, whose primitive brain scarcely strays from the subject of you know what. :hug2:
  • Like 1

But it's my only line!

Yes, 73 is a randy little fellow, whose primitive brain scarcely strays from the subject of you know what. :hug2:

Oh my goodness. I do beg your pardon. How dreadful! The first day in my new parish, I completely ... so sorry!
  • Like 1

But it's my only line!

Oh my goodness. I do beg your pardon. How dreadful! The first day in my new parish, I completely ... so sorry!

It's a man's life, taking your clothes off in public.

• Like 2

But it's my only line!

I am not a man, you silly billy. :whipgirl:
  • Like 2

But it's my only line!

Our panel this evening...Dame Elsie Occluded, historian, wit, bon viveur, and rear half of the Blackhawkrush brothers.
  • Like 2

But it's my only line!

Our panel this evening...Dame Elsie Occluded, historian, wit, bon viveur, and rear half of the Blackhawkrush brothers.

No, what my brother means is it would be a shame if... :16ton: Oh sorry, Colonel.
  • Like 2

But it's my only line!

No, what my brother means is it would be a shame if... :16ton: Oh sorry, Colonel.

We apologize for an error in this 'Be a Great Actor' in your own living room section of the thread. Owing to an error in the selection of the play the character of Montague does not appear to speak throughout the production.
  • Like 2

She fine actress...she makes interpretation heap subtle... :smash:

I'm just learning my lines, you know. 'Oh Mr Belpit, your legs...'

Oh? :yay: All right, we'll call it a draw.

Next up, the second semifinal of the 100 yard dash for people with no sense of direction.

They do this over four hundred times a day. Nobody knows why. :huh:
  • Like 2

Next up, the second semifinal of the 100 yard dash for people with no sense of direction.

Well, you see applicants are not required to fill in their species.
  • Like 2

Er, well, I'm afraid all the vacancies were filled several weeks ago.

• Like 2

Look 73, I hate to see a man cry, so shove off out the office. There's a good chap.
  • Like 1

Look 73, I hate to see a man cry, so shove off out the office. There's a good chap.

Now you go back in there my son and be a man. Walk tall. :atickhum:
  • Like 1

He cut eighteen inches off each arm and over three feet off each leg. The most brilliant surgeon in Europe stuck that tail on.
  • Like 1

He cut eighteen inches off each arm and over three feet off each leg. The most brilliant surgeon in Europe stuck that tail on.

He's brilliant, you know...oh, we forgot the anesthetic! :smash:
  • Like 1

I want to complain about the assistants on this forum.... well, they're hiding now.
  • Like 1

I want to complain about the assistants on this forum.... well, they're hiding now.

Look Simon, we were hoping to have a quiet evening on our own. :cheers:
  • Like 1